I am currently using a Kin Two, and while I have enjoyed this phone, I now have a new job, where I no longer have an office, and the Kin cannot do what I need it to. I am a heavy Zune user, so I started looking into other Windows Phones. I noticed there are 3 Verizon 6.5 Mobile phones. I wondered if anyone could tell me which would best fit my needs...

Things that I love about the Kin are:
    Threaded text messages (never had that before)
    Zune software (I don't believe any of the 6.5 devices have that though)
    8.0 Mega pixel camera
    8 GB memory

Unfortunately, the browser is garbage, and e-mails are horrible on it. Does either the LG Fathom, HTC Imagio, or Samsung Omnia II have better browser/e-mail features, or any of the other features I mentioned? Thanks for any and all help.

Also, I know the Windows 7 phone does have Zune software and all the other things I love, I am not available for upgrade right now, and I'm not paying over $200 for a phone that will probably be surpassed in a year...

Disclaimer: Since this is my first post, I hope I'm not posting in the wrong forum, or something that has been discussed. I did some searching, but didn't find exactly what I was looking for...
    08-07-2011 04:08 PM
    I'd say try Craig's list or eBay see if you can find a good deal on a WinMo 6.5 device or maybe even a Windows Phone to hold you over till the end of the year. If you can spend a little more and get a WP device keep in mind that all the current devices will get the Mango update this might get you what you need plus's keep you up to date for a while.
    08-07-2011 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD