SportyPal - free workout tracker

bajadera

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
Very functional new cross platform application for the ones that want to keep record of their performance and routes while running, cycling, hiking...
Any type of movement can be easily recorded with this software.
While you are doing your workout on the screen is shown the momentous speed, average speed, distance covered ....
The best thing for me is that you can switch to map view with Google Maps.
After you are done, you can choose to upload the workout to their website community page Sportypal .
Where you can share and analyze the workout.
I'm using it pretty often when I go cycling around and it works fine on mine HTC Touch.

refaelilara

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi all.

Sportypal is the application that start to log and map your position, movement, distance and tempo.When you finish your work the collected information is stored in this and show you a map of your performance.
It does not support GPS enabled devices.

bajadera

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi all.

Sportypal is the application that start to log and map your position, movement, distance and tempo.When you finish your work the collected information is stored in this and show you a map of your performance.
It does not support GPS enabled devices.

Well actually if you have a gpx file recorded with another GPS device, you can upload to www.sportypal.com and see your performance and map. So it's a kind of mobile phone application with web service combined.
I have tried this and it works, i was able to upload my GPX files from before recorded with Nokia Sports tracker.

namratasnv

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I will too find this out as, going through all the posts I am able to say that this might be a great stuff to have and let see how it works for my gpx files.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6