Trinket Software contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kloc

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
3rd Party Apps, XDA, Customizable, Microsoft, Not Apple, FPSeCE, HTC, TouchFlo, Malatesta and Phil, WMExperts, Hardware Options, Multi-Apps!

cincij

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I love Windows Mobile because it is not based on the ability to get cheesy apps that make your phone into a farting device.

Pohket

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
WinMo Love:

true multitasking, sideloading apps, no-fee on-device development, device variety/hw qwerty, sunshine, rainbows, unicorns

goodboy_stay

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
WinMo is the greatest for only 1 reason: The vast array of open sourced apps in which we can all procure making our lives easier on a host of supportable phones.

xd1936

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
It's the best OS because of it's bare-to-metal tweakability, and I made my own ROM. What's better than telling people that I rewrote my OS?

praytorain

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I love Windows Mobile ‘cause I can do anything I want, by creating an app or downloading it. There’s an app for that, only on my phone!

wgaiter

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Why I Love Windows Mobile

I LOVE Windows Mobile because with my phone (HTC Touch Pro) I can download all kinds of cool software to my phone that comes in handy to me in my everyday life. I'm always checking Windows Mobile daily to find out what kind of cool software apps they are coming out with next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss