Boycott Mozilla!!

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
i now officially call for a boycott of mozilla and their products for the discontinued development of firefox for windows mobile, the symbian version looks great from the video. these guys are complety out of their minds and they know that. so now lets teach them a lesson by decreasing their market share by going to use other browsers such as IE8,or google chrome.i have already uninstalled firefox. these guys are such malditos nacos desgraciados cr?tinos tarados asquerosos for this. so whos with me?

kraski

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
i now officially call for a boycott of mozilla and their products for the discontinued development of firefox for windows mobile, the symbian version looks great from the video. these guys are complety out of their minds and they know that. so now lets teach them a lesson by decreasing their market share by going to use other browsers such as IE8,or google chrome.i have already uninstalled firefox. these guys are such malditos nacos desgraciados cr?tinos tarados asquerosos for this. so whos with me?

Yes, I understand your Spanish. :p That said, why does that upset you? WM 7 is on the way & is supposed to be very different from WM 6.5, WM 6.1 & prior. There's a much smaller cross-version compatibility that, say, Synbian, PC Windows, linux or Android. And it's only in North America that WM & Android aren't thoroughly trounced for smartphone market share by Symbian. With that in mind, Mozilla has made a smart choice. If the WM version of Firefox is not developing well, why not wait for the WM platform to stabilize? And there are already Opera Mobile & mini, Bolt, Dorothy, the last WM version of Iris, PIE, & Skyfire. We don't have enough choices? :rolleyes:

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
opera mobile and mini are the buggiest ever, and skyfire doesn't have tabs so it would have been great to have a full flash supported browser with tabs which is what the completed firefox mobile would have been like im using iris right now which has limited flash support and it has greater site compatibility and doesn't redirect to mobile like opera does. I have sent a feedback letter to those mal nacidos about this so hopefully people will follow my lead.

ohgood

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
mmm, the operating system was dropped by the software maker, microsoft.

The irony was thick enough with the preference of mozilla to stock, but then blaming mozilla for an os' deprication, wow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss