How to disable the mobile spy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hido

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Once I compromised with my mom that she installing this mobile spy software as the condition of buying me a WM . But now I regret , it seems that all my activities on the WM are under her nose . I enjoy both my WM and freedom. I wanna uninstall it but I cannot find where the program is , even by the Task Manager . I know it is bad for me to do so , but just think about if you were facing this... so please help ! Thanks !

plus2plus

May 2, 2010
techtalk4you.com
There is no way to stop it - there is no "PTT Block". Boost mobile was set up as a MVNO service provider - and they don't make any money on those of us that use them as GPS trackers only - actually - they LOOSE money...

One of the features our special board offers - is that it keeps the phone off when there is no motion of the target vehicle. While this does not solve the issue of people calling you - it does make it LESS likely for them to get through - since the phone is only on a short period of time - and NOT all the time.

With our board you get LONGER battery times, LESS wrong numbers and 2-way contacts, and we clear out the text and error messages upon boot-up - making the unit a much better tracking device to use with AccuTracking service.

Our standard internal i425 solution will give you 2-3 days of "standard drive time" if used as a car tracker - which is MUCH BETTER than the typical 8 hours of "use".

Our extended solution will offer 3-4 weeks on average.

TKETZ196

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
you would want to go into the add/remove programs, unless that is what u meant by "task manager"

it seems as though the software will run in the background. there is no way to stop it other than uninstalling it.

Zachary233

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I don't think mobile spy working 100%, I almost purchased this garbage and something told me not to go ahead and submit the payment! wow, gut feeling was right! I am glad I read some reviews first and then came upon this site. It sure makes a lot of sense now. thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05