Doctor who skype bot game

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah sure, it should be able to work here, :) why not welcome such Skype game to my home (PC Gaming Section)

It looks very interesting! I may have to check it out for myself and let the little one have a go at it.

This is something i definitely didn't see coming, from Microsoft? Hmm...

Thanks for sharing @Drael646464

Last edited:

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Yeah sure, it should be able to work here, :) why not welcome such Skype game to my home (PC Gaming Section)

It looks very interesting! I may have to check it out for myself and let the little one have a go at it.

This is something i definitely didn't see coming, from Microsoft? Hmm...

Thanks for sharing @Drael646464

Turns out it definitely suits kids. It tests math and solar system knowledge, and its quite fun talking to 'the doctor'.

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Turns out it definitely suits kids. It tests math and solar system knowledge, and its quite fun talking to 'the doctor'.

Nice!!

I just read up on a few articles about this and it looks very promising for little kids.

I'll definitely be adding the Doctor Who Bot to my contacts.

It could be very useful

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Nice!!

I just read up on a few articles about this and it looks very promising for little kids.

I'll definitely be adding the Doctor Who Bot to my contacts.

It could be very useful

At the end of the first chapter, the doctor asks you if nardole and bill are with you because they have disappeared from the tardis :D He's very eccentric, friendly and funny in the game.

Great for kids.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb