WP7 = Best Mobile UI ever

bassbum

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
This OS is great so far, it needs a few extra features like copy / paste to make it more complete. But I heard this will be addressed soon, so MS is taking this serious.

The UI is so clean and responsive that it beats any other platform, I've tried every platform to date.

The app store has a fair amount of apps, of course this will grow. These are great times to be on a WP7 device.

sniffs

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Right now, having the apps pause when the phone's off, no multi-tasking, no copy/paste, barely ANY apps, let alone Sports apps, where's Sports Center? ESPN? SportsTap? wth!

No Office Communicator, no background tasks, my company has Sharepoint 2010.. my phone will not connect to it, stating authentication errors?

coming from a DroidX which has Swype, the KB here is nothing special, it's very bland and offers nothing to shout about.

Can't mount the device as a flash drive.. no tethering, no 3G hot spot feature, The youtube app is EXTREMELY LAUGHABLE, no themes, no customizations, how do you set a static IP as you connect to a WIFI network? You can't .., notifications stutter.. etc etc.. The UI and underlying OS as a whole has a ton of work ahead of it.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Right now, having the apps pause when the phone's off, no multi-tasking, no copy/paste, barely ANY apps, let alone Sports apps, where's Sports Center? ESPN? SportsTap? wth!

No Office Communicator, no background tasks, my company has Sharepoint 2010.. my phone will not connect to it, stating authentication errors?

coming from a DroidX which has Swype, the KB here is nothing special, it's very bland and offers nothing to shout about.

Can't mount the device as a flash drive.. no tethering, no 3G hot spot feature, The youtube app is EXTREMELY LAUGHABLE, no themes, no customizations, how do you set a static IP as you connect to a WIFI network? You can't .., notifications stutter.. etc etc.. The UI and underlying OS as a whole has a ton of work ahead of it.

you did know all this before purchasing the phone right??? I've had no stutters, the UI and OS has been flawless. Maybe you should go back to android until this OS matures.

reast

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I was a first adopter of the Palm Pre and compared to where it was on launch day, this is a fully functional phone! I've been using it for business for the last week and I love it! Are there some improvements to be made, sure. I for one am a very happy customer and fully expect MS to add these features over the coming months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett