How to Buy Assassins Creed II: Solved

argiveajax

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
So I couldn't figure out where Assassins Creed II was. I would search on the Zune desktop client and on the market place with my phone but could not find it.

So I went to game lofts website. It's kind of hard to find the WP7 section. But I found it.

Surely enough assassins creed II is listed. I click on it, and there is a buy button on the page. Click the buy button and what the hell do you know, it takes me to the Assassins creed II page on Zune (after asking you if its ok to launch the Zune application).

here is a link to game lofts site Windows Phone 7 Games from Gameloft - Windows Mobile Games Downloads

Am i the only one that didn't have this figured out?

anthonok

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Gameloft is strange when it comes to games that arent on the iphone. its the same way with android you have to go through them before you can even get an app

edit: yes i know you CAN get there games from the marketplace but its nothing new to me for it to be difficult with gameloft

Harald Arntzen

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
assasine creed ?

Hi! i am just finished with assasin creed cronicle, what is the next one. I am trying to fine assasin 2 but i cant find it? Is the next one assasin 3. If its, i cant download it to my phone, Htc Radar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99