Transparent wallpaper for lock screen

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Pretty slick. Works on my HTC Surround. Save the black and white claws pick to your desktop (png file) then email it your WP7 device. Open the attachment. Pull up the ... settings screen. Select use as wallpaper.

keyboardP

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone,
Nice to see you like the idea! :)
@falconeight - You're more than welcome to join in and submit your drawings. Most of the submissions are from developers, not artists. Feel free to post a link to the images in the comment section of the gallery and I'll update it :).

@1jaxstate1 - I've created and added an all transparent one into the gallery. Is this what you're looking for, or is there another version?

The gallery can be found on on my blog.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That's what I'm looking for. I'm headed to your blog now! Thanks!
Hi everyone,
Nice to see you like the idea! :)
@falconeight - You're more than welcome to join in and submit your drawings. Most of the submissions are from developers, not artists. Feel free to post a link to the images in the comment section of the gallery and I'll update it :).

@1jaxstate1 - I've created and added an all transparent one into the gallery. Is this what you're looking for, or is there another version?

The gallery can be found on on my blog.

keyboardP

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
For those who want to create their own transparent wallpapers, but not sure how to go about doing it, I've created a small video tutorial here.

caskater4

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
In honor of the new movie Tron Legacy I created myself a little wallpaper to celebrate. I've attached it. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Disney. I'm just a fan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa