hey guys and girls

I play alot with games while im at work ( i get alot of dead time ) when w i get bussy my phone goes to sleep mdoe and when i get back i have to RE-OPEN the app from scrash wait for it to load , load , load ,,,,,,, finally get back to my game ...

is there a way to stop that ??? or is that just a part of the NO MULTYTASK problem? i dunno if its consider multy tasking but w/e
    12-22-2010 06:50 PM
    yea same problem wid me i also trying to find that app ok if i got that i will post you a link over here ok ??? thanks
    12-22-2010 11:15 PM
    Im in the same boat
    12-22-2010 11:19 PM
    Yeah it's a mulit-task problem. You could turn off screen time out from phone settings when playing. I know, it's a hassle, but that's all we got right now. Although, there is that FIM app (Facebook chat) that allows you to still receive messages when phone locks. So I don't know what the problem really is.
    12-23-2010 05:46 AM
    Some apps have a setting to continue to run under the screen lock, but they have to meet certain requirements re: battery life, etc. for Microsoft to allow it. I'm sure games don't meet the standards...
    12-23-2010 09:50 AM
    Bejeweled is the only game I've come across so far that allows running under the lock screen.
    12-25-2010 04:22 PM
    Spell It (scrabble KIRF), allows for push notifications, which informs you when it's your turn.
    12-26-2010 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD