Android OS Vs WP 7-Which is best for you?

Jenifer

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Well Android is most popular OS now and it's really making great progress in market despite of some drawbacks! Teens like me crazy about Android OS based phone because of some amazing features and apps which give complete freedom. Now old leader Microsoft came out with their new OS Windows Phone 7 OS which looks good but can it compete with Android OS? I made some basic difference here:

Android OS Vs WP 7-Which is best for you?

Do you think WP7 phones will compete with Android Smartphones?

IamNabil

Dec 10, 2010
alanbar.us
I disagree with that assessment, and I disagree with your phrase "most popular OS," for a number of reasons. Firstly, the most popular OS is Windows. You didn't specify mobile. :) Secondly, your final assumption is that you cannot suggest a WP7 device because it costs more. Unfortunately, at least in the US, that is not true. A new Droid device costs the same as, or more than, a WP7 device.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think Android is a better choice for some right now, due to the lack of basic features in WP7. But I've always found Android to be a iPhone knockoff. The customization abilities of Android phone is great, but it feels like it has no flow and things are just all over the place. It can't get out of it's own way.

For me, I'll stick with WP7 because it's a new look on phone UI. If they get things squared away on the software side, great things are in store. If no, then a Nexus S is in my future.

condemned

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I just came from Android last week (owned both a Droid & Droid X in 2010) and as much as I like Android, I prefer WP7 more. I like what Microsoft is doing with this OS more than what Google (as well as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, etc.) is doing with Android. I think in due time, WP7 will surpass Android and be at the top with iOS.

Last edited:

falconeight#IM

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
WP7 is the perfect phone thats only missing some multi functionality. It will get it and it being polished will demolish rim, and eat up some of ios and android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos