Use code windows10 andsave 10% on your first Upsie warranty
    Hello everyone,

Just wondering if it's possible to turn these phones off while they're plugged in? I know it's possible to turn the device off while unplugged but I would really prefer to have the ability to turn my phone off at night while charging and not have to fiddle to turn all the sounds off.

Thanks!
    01-06-2011 08:08 PM
    No. It seems the phone needs to be on to actually charge.
    01-06-2011 08:33 PM
    I just use the volume rocker to turn the volume down to silent when I go to bed. Not sure what that does to the alarm sound though (if you use your phone for an alarm).
    01-06-2011 09:01 PM
    @NickA, it'll not play. I over slept yesterday because of it. They need some updates quick. Didn't realize how many flaws this os has.
    Last edited by tre-nitty; 01-06-2011 at 09:44 PM.
    NickA likes this.
    01-06-2011 09:17 PM
    @NickA, it'll not play. I over slept yesterday because of it. They need some updates quick. Didn't realize how many flaws this os has.
    @tre-nitty, thanks for that info! I'm still using my Fascinate as an alarm until I finally use the HD7 full time. On my Samsung, it allows me to mute all sounds by alarms.

This is kind of a bummer. Maybe someone will come out with a sound profile app or something.
    01-06-2011 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD