Anyone have a bug where a growing number of "blank" apps appear in program list?

SanFranMan

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So when I start my WP7 phone, there are 4 blank apps in the app menu (they have the generic gray icon and no title, when i click on them they all take me to 'add an account')

now these 4 blank apps are bad enough (I'm guessing since I have 4 email accounts...3 Gmail and 1 MobileMe IMAP), but as time goes on, these blank apps multiply (right now there are 32). Quite annoying.

I tried wiping the phone and putting the accounts on again, but the same problem reappears right away.

StormbringerOSB

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Me too

I have the exact same problem. In my case, there are only 2 blank "Add Account" icons at the top, but I only setup 2 email accounts so far. Anyone else have this problem and find a solution? Every so often they bug me enough to where I do some research online in the hopes of finding a way to get rid of them...always to no avail.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Any idea if the apps got pulled from the store? Did you guys switch out the micro-SD card? Those are the only two theories I've got on the top of my head...

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the default sunburst show up sometimes. It seems my Focus or Windows can't load my app tiles quick enough on the 'all' page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven