some things i noticed

Lurkin374

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
why dont the phone vibrate the whole time while it's ringing? it only vibrates like 1 time and stops.
when i get emails the notification sound kinda skips. it dont do this when you are in settings and play the tone there.

other than that i love the phone comming from iphone4. the apps leave alot to be desired on wp7 right now.

gyrferret

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I tooled around and unfortunately, microsoft didn't give us that many knobs to twist or switches to flip on 1.0. I know they said that they would remedy that with updates, so hopefully that'll be one of the additions is a "vibrate while ringing".

As for apps, the App Store is bloated beast that is long overdue for some spring cleaning.

Lurkin374

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
yes the app store is bloated but i have found that almost 100% of what apps are in the marketplace is not useful at all and mostly over priced.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
The apps will come, and the quality of the will be as good/better that iPhone apps. Definitely better then the Android apps. Same for the pricing. Developers can charge a little more right now because there is no competition, but that depends on the app they developed.

What kind of phone do you have? I have an HD7, and I get the sound skips all the time. It's like it has to "warm up", because if I get a couple e-mails in a row, the sound won't skip as much on the second time it makes the sound.

Lurkin374

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
i have the focus. i personally like going through the growing pains of a products. i went through them with the iphone.

also i wish that when you are playing a game and you turn the volume down it wouldnt affect the ringer volume, right now the volume controls everything as one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05