why dont the phone vibrate the whole time while it's ringing? it only vibrates like 1 time and stops.
    when i get emails the notification sound kinda skips. it dont do this when you are in settings and play the tone there.

other than that i love the phone comming from iphone4. the apps leave alot to be desired on wp7 right now.
    01-19-2011 05:11 PM
    I tooled around and unfortunately, microsoft didn't give us that many knobs to twist or switches to flip on 1.0. I know they said that they would remedy that with updates, so hopefully that'll be one of the additions is a "vibrate while ringing".

As for apps, the App Store is bloated beast that is long overdue for some spring cleaning.
    01-19-2011 07:16 PM
    yes the app store is bloated but i have found that almost 100% of what apps are in the marketplace is not useful at all and mostly over priced.
    01-19-2011 08:28 PM
    True. But there are some nuggets. What kind of apps are you looking for anyway? I've found all the ones I need no problem.
    01-19-2011 10:17 PM
    The apps will come, and the quality of the will be as good/better that iPhone apps. Definitely better then the Android apps. Same for the pricing. Developers can charge a little more right now because there is no competition, but that depends on the app they developed.

What kind of phone do you have? I have an HD7, and I get the sound skips all the time. It's like it has to "warm up", because if I get a couple e-mails in a row, the sound won't skip as much on the second time it makes the sound.
    01-20-2011 08:55 AM
    i have the focus. i personally like going through the growing pains of a products. i went through them with the iphone.

also i wish that when you are playing a game and you turn the volume down it wouldnt affect the ringer volume, right now the volume controls everything as one.
    01-20-2011 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD