"Pictures are not uploading"... Error trying to upload pictures to Skydrive

jctang

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else had an issue that just started about 2 weeks ago? I have had my Windows Phone since November and had consistently uploaded pictures, no issue. Suddenly, about 2 weeks ago, I've had issues uploading pictures to both my Skydrive as well as Facebook. AT&T checked and noticed i still had an iPhone plan on my account vs a Windows Phone plan... but after changing, this is still an issue.

Anyone troubleshoot this?? uploading pictures is pretty critical to both saving pictures from my phone automatically (when taking pics and auto loading) as well as ability to share with friends and family on my Facebook.

Help! :)

mworsham

Jan 12, 2008
Visit site
I just uploaded a couple of photos from my Focus to SkyDrive; no issues, the photos showed up just fine.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

ctt1wbw

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Windows Live Spaces is migrating to Wordpress. According to the Spaces website, they are no longer accepting new content, however it may work for some, but you will need to migrate your Spaces page to Wordpress. I've been trying to figure it out for two days now. Wordpress is like hitting your head with a brick repeatedly until you pass out. Wake up. Rinse. Repeat.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
that is weird indeed. Just checked and every picture that is on my phone is on my skydrive as well.
Have you contacted wp7 support about it?

danielm298

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i have fixed this problem

i have had the same problem. You have to do a full reset. After that just plug in to your computer and it will reload all your apps paid or free. And if you use google or msn for your contacts, they will reload to your phone.

daniel
Atlanta, Ga

ctt1wbw

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Ah, I was just about the post this in the forums. I want to do a reset because some apps just won't work at all and some live tile apps won't update at all anymore.

If you reset the phone, it will reinstall everything including email settings and stuff like that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo