Marketplace installation HELP!!!!

apostle25#WP

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I am new to WP7. I just switched from android. I cannot get none of the apps from the marketplace to install. It will download but when it tries to install the application it says "download unsuccessful"

I don't know if it is my live account. Please HELP!!!! Thanks

apostle25#WP

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My windows live account continues to say "Attention Required"

The password is correct, i receive my emails but I have no contacts or calendar synced with my live account. That is done through my gmail...So I don't know what to do now

lucazzo

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
What apps are you trying to download?

Some larger apps (such as games, The Harvest comes to mind) require installation via wifi. They can't be sideloaded through Zune USB connection (no idea why), and they can't be downloaded OTA due to their size.

Go to your phone > Marketplace. Click "Downloads". It'll tell you that "attention is required" for some. Press your finger and keep it there. "Retry". If you need Wifi, it'll tell you so.

I'm having issues with the Amazon app right now, which just isn't installing or appearing on the phone at all.

kevynpm

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I've never had this problem until today. When I went to handle the 10 updates available from the Marketplace tile, they all download and then say "Attention required. Tap here." When I select retry, it just happens again. I think there must be some external problem with the Marketplace itself at the moment. Hopefully it will clear up soon on it's own.

Maybe this is what is causing your problem as well. I would say that if it does not resolve itself soon, contact Windows Phone Support either on Twitter or their website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel