03-29-2011 10:33 PM
29 12
tools
    I'm asking, how can it do a Wireless sync, when the Wifi connection is dropped after a few minutes
    The Wifi doesn't turn off and stays connected if the phone is plugged in.

-R
    03-28-2011 11:56 PM
    Works fine on my Focus and the wife's Surround. I did notice the Focus is a little more picky. I have to make sure the phone is unlocked and on the home screen when I plug it in. Not sure why, but it doesn't work unless I do that. It also has to be plugged into the wall adapter it came with. If I plug it into anything else, it wont work. Again, not sure why since it just provides power.
    03-29-2011 05:58 AM
    I unlocked my phone and on the home screen when I plugged it in. And it worked. Strage. Thanks for the info!
    Works fine on my Focus and the wife's Surround. I did notice the Focus is a little more picky. I have to make sure the phone is unlocked and on the home screen when I plug it in. Not sure why, but it doesn't work unless I do that. It also has to be plugged into the wall adapter it came with. If I plug it into anything else, it wont work. Again, not sure why since it just provides power.
    03-29-2011 08:30 AM
    I'm glad it works for you now!
    03-29-2011 10:33 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD