It happened the other day and thought nothing of it, because I was able to repin my contacts. But today I came accross another person in another forum that brought it up. I have the Surround and the other person had a Focus. I was wondering if it happened to anyone else?
    02-21-2011 06:04 PM
    Happened to me once last week.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    02-21-2011 06:57 PM
    Happened to me too this weekend. I had to repin my contact and their windows live photo doesn't show up. I tried turning off the phone and back on but that didn't fix it. I figure it will come back at some point. Oh and I'm using a Focus.
    02-21-2011 07:30 PM
    yep, this happened to me yesterday. i also saw someone comment about it on twitter.
    02-22-2011 05:24 AM
    so mine did too which i don't mind.. just repin them..

but then it deleted the contact names from all of my goddamned SMS texts. i'm becoming more and more frustrated with this phone everyday, and it's about one more error like this away from being flushed down the toilet in favor of ANY other phone that actually works.

what a joke.
    02-22-2011 05:32 AM
    That happened to me over the weekend as well. I only had one contact pinned but it was gone and several of my contacts that I had manually assigned pictures were back to blank. Not sure how or why.

LG Optimus 7 with Telus

CoopII
    02-23-2011 10:44 AM
    LG Quantum, Toronto Canada
    Now it's removed contacts from front menu twice.

Dave
    02-23-2011 02:15 PM
    What the hell is going on? I haven't had it happen again... but that's weird quirk don't you think?
    02-23-2011 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD