Contact Links, unlinking!

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I am on an Focus that I use for my apps (opened/unlocked right, via MS program). It happend about a week ago with one contact and this week with two. Some info is getting unlinked and I noticed when people call me and their FB picture does not pop up.

This happening to anyone else?

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I am on an Focus that I use for my apps (opened/unlocked right, via MS program). It happend about a week ago with one contact and this week with two. Some info is getting unlinked and I noticed when people call me and their FB picture does not pop up.

This happening to anyone else?

I had this happen to me at some point over the last few days. I noticed all the users I manually linked because their names differed on Facebook had come unlinked. I'm on a Samsung Focus too, although I'd probably say it's something with the Live.com service.

DiegoMoBa

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The same thing happened to me about a week ago, i have a LG Optimus 7, i really hope this doesn't happen again in the future because now i have contacts that are just numbers and i don't really have a way to know to which contact the number belongs to except to call and see who answers on the other side...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6