New WP7 ad

Exomondo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
That's a cool ad ;)

There is no mobile OS (except maybe Android 3.0 on tablets) that doesn't look dated next to WP7. And it really is unbelievably fast when compared to the alternatives, I haven't been this impressed by something in the mobile space since the first iphone.

Sure there are great alternatives - i don't think my wife will ever move away from iOS - but if you use Office/Sharepoint and/or have a XBox Live then this probably is the platform for you.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I saw it when I was working out.

Thank God Microsoft finally started showing what the OS actually offers.

As gross as Apple ads can be, at least they've actually generally showed off everything you can do on their devices instead of just trying to have a "cool" ad.

Microsoft really needed this to show some sort of OS parity instead of just people hitting people in the head. Not to say that those ads were entirely pointless...but they ran to long beyond their (getting people's attention) lifespan.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Love it but !!
why is ATT the only cell company advertising for WP7?
Come on T-mobile ? And will we see more with Sprint or Verizon ?

Is it just me? Or has anyone else seen an ad on TV other than ATT ?
and is it the same over seas ??

We need more ...

What I think is going on here is we are not going to see any major advertising or more phones until Mango ... I think the hardware companies are holding off for this to be released..

There must be around 190 Android phones on the market ? we have 3 on ATT, 1 good one focus
2 on t-mobile and only 1 that t-mobile customer care even knows about, evertime I have called and said I have a dell venue pro they have no Idea what that is ?

now 1 on sprint and 1 on verizon !!!
I do beleave they are holding out ...

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I saw it when I was working out.

Thank God Microsoft finally started showing what the OS actually offers.

As gross as Apple ads can be, at least they've actually generally showed off everything you can do on their devices instead of just trying to have a "cool" ad.

Microsoft really needed this to show some sort of OS parity instead of just people hitting people in the head. Not to say that those ads were entirely pointless...but they ran to long beyond their (getting people's attention) lifespan.

Are you talking about the ads where the people are distracted while other people are trying to interact with them? I only started seeing those about 2 weeks ago and now I see them a lot. I think they are great.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about the ads where the people are distracted while other people are trying to interact with them? I only started seeing those about 2 weeks ago and now I see them a lot. I think they are great.

They were out when the phone launched....and neat as they are...they do absolutely nothing to advertise what's great about the phone.

Like I said....good attention grabbers....but they "introduce the problem" advertising phase just went on wayyyyy to long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs