so MS finally talks and says nothing.

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
What I really want from Microsoft for WP7 is frequent updates, period, regardless of whether they are patching security holes, fixing bugs or adding in basic features that were left out of the initial release. As a consumer, I don't really care that "oh so much testing is required on all platforms and devices" before they can release an update. Microsoft simply needs to figure out a way to provide frequent surgical updates for which an avalanche of potential side effects don't have to be tested. No excuses. It's 2011. It's time for Microsoft to deliver. That's what I want!

And if they don't update when you want them to, then what? Guys, they have explained that they are not the only player in this ecosystem. They have to balance the hardware makers and carrier's patches as well as theirs in the delivery. Eric Hautala stated in an Windows Phone podcast interview that all carriers have different testing procedures and cycles. He explained that some carriers make take longer to test than others because of there testing methods and they want to make sure that the updates work properly on their networks. This is the same for Andriod and iPhone. He also said that its not that a carrier is blocking an update, but they may require longer to test and so they may request the update be bundled with the next update. So everyone will get the update.

We all have choses in this. If you are not happy with the way WP7 updates come, then move on. Either you support the platform or you can choose to move on to another platform since you seem to think they are doing it much better. Let know how that works out for you.

sdchris

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm with you Wheelerk. I'm not sure why some of you guys feel so slighted by microsofts upgrade process. I'd rather they iron out some bugs before rushing it off. I have a focus and it has to be the most prevalent phone on AT&T for wp7, which means I want them to get it right and not wrong.

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you Wheelerk. I'm not sure why some of you guys feel so slighted by microsofts upgrade process. I'd rather they iron out some bugs before rushing it off. I have a focus and it has to be the most prevalent phone on AT&T for wp7, which means I want them to get it right and not wrong.

@sdchris. Yeah, there are some on the forum that that talk about WP7 being buggy...if you were new you would think the phones were not working and bricked. I have owned my Samsung Focus since Nov 8th and I am completely satisfied with it in its current state. I have had a 32GB Kingston Class 4 card installed in it so I have plenty storage. The phone is simply amazing. The iPhone and Andriod with their static icons pale in comparison to WP7. WP7 is truley a data aggragator, giving you the information you need at a glance. The iPhone and Andriod are merely application launchers. Thats why they need sooo many applications to make up for the lack of functionality in the OS. They need an App for everything. WP7 being a totally new phone OS (nothing brought over from WM6) is superior in most areas. To be honest, most of the things that folks in the forum complain about, I don't even notice on my phone. I think I could have used copy and paste maybe a 2 times. If they stop complaining about when an update is coming, and pay attention to the WP7 roadmap, they will see the great things that are coming. Might I add that most of the complainers don't even have WP7!!! M$ is building an ecosystem to support WP7 that the competition can't compete with. Features like IE9 with hardware acceleration. The same IE9 engine thats being released today on desktops is coming to WP7. The same IE9 that smoked Chrome 11 in performance test. Twitter integration directly into the People Hub. Full support for Office documents on the Skydrive. A sweet multitasking task switcher that will allow you to move from app to app quickly resume where you were. More integation with XBOX Live to include kinect. I'm just naming a few. So there is a bright future ahead for WP7. We just need to be patient with the update process as they work things out and stop drinking the posion of some on this forum who will never be satisfied.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, RIM doesn't ever update their OS, so not sure what some of you are talking about. I have a Tour right now, and it hasn't got an update in ages, and by the way the OS is extremely buggy. And the hardware is the worst I have ever seen (On Tour number 5 right now).

I think the update cycle for WP7 is fine. From what I have seen of it, I think the biggest thing to get fixed right now is all the Marketplace bugs. Sure C&P would be nice, but I could wait for it. I think the bigger issue is the OEM's making devices. They simply don't care about Sprint or VZW. It's sad, but that is the reason I am going to be kept waiting until next year to move to WP7, not because of any OS issues. I'll just say this, any mobile OS has alot of things that suck about them. Android SMS is barely functional, RIM needs a battery pull every day for freezes, and WP7 has serious Marketplace issues. Just a fact of life I guess.

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I would love to know who "promised" the thread starter this update 2 months ago...

I wish I could find the video, but Joe Belfiore at the WP7 launch in NYC in October 11th 2010.. there was a lot of misinfo on that day, but the NoDo date and the promise for OTA updates were the two that really stuck in my mind.. probably because I think we all know how that worked out.. and the way it's looking, we're not even going to get in Q1 so if I'm wrong and he said Q1, we STILL won't have it by then.. so either way, it's still going to be ridiculously late.

That's just not true. I had a BlackBerry bold for about a year that NEVER got any type of update.

www.crackberry.com

Is it a 9000, 9650, or 9700? There have been over 30 OS updates for each.

So you use RIM? It seems to me that RIM meets your update release schedule that you want. So use your blackberry and don't worry about WP7. Then you should sleep better at night. Then you don't have to worry about what M$ is doing with their update cycle.

I have RIM, WP7, iOS, and just got rid of Android. I don't think "if you don't like WP7 then go back to RIM" is an acceptable answer, or one anyone on this forum or anyone at Microsoft should want being thrown around. If the people that love this OS are telling people to move on to something else because WP7 is broken, then what reason would MS ever have to fix it?

If you are tired of waiting, then move on. No one is forcing your hand. You have tons of options. I wouldn't listen to mgarcia...he is posion. I see him as a complainer and he is probably never satisfied with anything.

I'm not a complainer, I'm a realist that wants the OS that he prefers to come through on promises and be able to compete with any other OS out there. If you are happy being the laughing stock of the OS market, I'm happy for you, but I'm not and I'm not going to apologize for [strike]thinking[/strike] knowing and vocalizing that this OS is broken.

Well, RIM doesn't ever update their OS, so not sure what some of you are talking about. I have a Tour right now, and it hasn't got an update in ages, and by the way the OS is extremely buggy. And the hardware is the worst I have ever seen (On Tour number 5 right now).

I think the update cycle for WP7 is fine. From what I have seen of it, I think the biggest thing to get fixed right now is all the Marketplace bugs. Sure C&P would be nice, but I could wait for it. I think the bigger issue is the OEM's making devices. They simply don't care about Sprint or VZW. It's sad, but that is the reason I am going to be kept waiting until next year to move to WP7, not because of any OS issues. I'll just say this, any mobile OS has alot of things that suck about them. Android SMS is barely functional, RIM needs a battery pull every day for freezes, and WP7 has serious Marketplace issues. Just a fact of life I guess.

My GF had a Tour 9600(?) for about a year, and I recall installing about 12 OS updates on it in the course of a year.

I'm blown away that anyone can think that the update cycle for this OS is fine.. since as of right now, there is no update cycle to speak of. Yes, every OS has problems, but no OS has as many problems and shortcomings combined as this one. Normally you have to decide between power and stability, and this OS currently provides neither.

Last edited:

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I have RIM, WP7, iOS, and just got rid of Android. I don't think "if you don't like WP7 then go back to RIM" is an acceptable answer, or one anyone on this forum or anyone at Microsoft should want being thrown around. If the people that love this OS are telling people to move on to something else because WP7 is broken, then what reason would MS ever have to fix it?

I'm not a complainer, I'm a realist that wants the OS that he prefers to come through on promises and be able to compete with any other OS out there. If you are happy being the laughing stock of the OS market, I'm happy for you, but I'm not and I'm not going to apologize for [strike]thinking[/strike] knowing and vocalizing that this OS is broken.

My GF had a Tour 9600(?) for about a year, and I recall installing about 12 OS updates on it in the course of a year.

I'm blown away that anyone can think that the update cycle for this OS is fine.. since as of right now, there is no update cycle to speak of. Yes, every OS has problems, but no OS has as many problems and shortcomings combined as this one. Normally you have to decide between power and stability, and this OS currently provides neither.

Broken? Only in your mind! And yes, you are a complainer. Thats all you ever do here. Your like Chicken Little. Who can take you serious? And if the OS has as many problems as you speak of, then ANYONE in their right minds would stop using it. So the fact that you continue to use it and are drawn to it and this forum proves that your not in your right mind. My wife tried an Android phone. After a couple of months, she didn't like it. So guess what? She replaced it. She doesn't use it anymore. And she surely doesn't go to Android forums to complain or protest in a childish fashion as you have been doing. Just move on...your rants are not productive for anyone.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes, every OS has problems, but no OS has as many problems and shortcomings combined as this one. Normally you have to decide between power and stability, and this OS currently provides neither.

Really? Comparing it with my friend's Desire HD, it boots faster (from cold), the scrolling is smoother, the web browsing is faster and mine's crashed about 3 times since day one to his being easily in the teens...

If you compare it to iOS yes it's less stable (just), but whilst the iOS update cycle is great now, I can't remember how long it took for the first 'iPhone OS' update with new features...

wrong

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
man, wish all I had to do all day was worry about NODO. Unfortunately I have to work. All the handwringing has to hurt.

I am not a WP7 fanatic and would like to see MS get their fecal matter together but to start the ditch the WP7 phone campaign because the cut and paste update is late.....so freaking what. ALL of us bought this device knowing it was new and a work in progress.

I bought my Focus because even it its current state it fits my world. I could give 2 craps if I have custom ringtones, if I can jailbreak it or not (personally I think you guys are nuts voiding the warranty) if I can copy and paste and on and on.

Seems like many of you wouldn't be satisfied unless the damn phone cooks and cleans for you and even if it did you would complain about the food being undercooked or the floor not being vacuumed correctly. I will give it a chance because as a software product manager who has to balance so many things to get to a successful release I know it isn't easy. I can wait.

So in the meantime go have a beer, relax. It's not the end of the world.

Averry

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
If Microsoft keeps behaving as you seem comfortable for them doing.....then you'll be left with a stagnant ecosystem that you'll eventually ditch anyways.

We're advocating for a competitive Microsoft that serves its customers and it's own best interests.

It's getting no love from the bigger tech enthusiast audience, while Android and iPhone are bringing home the bacon with consumer awareness.

Trendsetters.....they do just that, they set trends. If Microsoft thinks it's gonna set the market ablaze by attracting the people who want smart phones that don't do as much as the others, then they are in trouble.

****, I've been trying to talk my mom into a LG Quantom, but it's an uphill battle to even TALK her out of an iPhone because "it has all the apps". Never mind we know she'll never not find an app she wants on WP7.

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Broken? Only in your mind! And yes, you are a complainer. Thats all you ever do here. Your like Chicken Little. Who can take you serious? And if the OS has as many problems as you speak of, then ANYONE in their right minds would stop using it. So the fact that you continue to use it and are drawn to it and this forum proves that your not in your right mind. My wife tried an Android phone. After a couple of months, she didn't like it. So guess what? She replaced it. She doesn't use it anymore. And she surely doesn't go to Android forums to complain or protest in a childish fashion as you have been doing. Just move on...your rants are not productive for anyone.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person that even cares if WP7 is a GOOD operating system.. It's a broken operating system being updated by a broken company being ran on phones with broken firmware.

I tried WP7 for a couple months, and I loved it. Guess what? It's still broken and apparently I'm one of eleven people in this world that realize how great this operating system CAN be and how far it currently is from that.

If wanting a product I love to work the way it's supposed to makes me not in my "right mind", then lock me up. If the future of the mobile OS market is filled with fanatics that don't care if their product works correctly or is living up to it's potential, I'm going to need to find some REALLY big batteries for my laptop.

Really? Comparing it with my friend's Desire HD, it boots faster (from cold), the scrolling is smoother, the web browsing is faster and mine's crashed about 3 times since day one to his being easily in the teens...

If you compare it to iOS yes it's less stable (just), but whilst the iOS update cycle is great now, I can't remember how long it took for the first 'iPhone OS' update with new features...

I'm glad that your phones operates quickly and smoothly, mine does too.. until I find one of the hundreds of glitches in the OS and I end up with a blank screen or one of the other random errors the phone creates any given hour of any given day.. the same problems that the readers of this forum encounter, because I don't think there's a single problem that my phone has that someone else hasn't already started a thread about.

iOS was updated more frequently in it's first year than it is now. If my memory serves, they sent out their first update within 96 hours of launch. Comparing our update cycle to Apples will never, ever end in our favor :(

man, wish all I had to do all day was worry about NODO. Unfortunately I have to work. All the handwringing has to hurt.

I'm glad that you're happy with a non-competitive phone that's behind the competition with a broken OS that no one seems to be trying to fix. If I wanted something that didn't operate as intended, I'd buy a British car.

Pete C

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad that you're happy with a non-competitive phone that's behind the competition with a broken OS that no one seems to be trying to fix. If I wanted something that didn't operate as intended, I'd buy a British car.

There are not nearly enough issues to say the OS is "broken".

Exomondo

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It's a broken operating system being updated by a broken company being ran on phones with broken firmware.

I'm not sure you quite know the meaning of the word 'broken'.

All platforms have initial teething problems and deriding a company from withholding potentially problematic updates until they are ready is not productive. This happens all the time in the tech industry we all know this as we have seen it time and time again, yet with every new product line there's always a newbie who says 'not this time, this time it will be different' and then complains when the inevitable teething problems begin to surface. For example the first iPhone lacked some features that had been standard for years and they weren't introduced until a later update of the second generation device.

The current OS is no more 'broken' than any other the other major players. It certainly lacks many features of its competitors, but it also offers a number of unique features. WP7 really does have potential and MS should push it hard but you must be new to the industry if you believed it would break the trend and be everything to everyone from the get-go.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Okay guys I have officially just received some very very annoyingly sh!tty info, and mgarcia I am truly sorry for sh!tting on your case all the time as I am officially now almost completely doubting Microsoft and the future of this OS. Now while I cannot divulge specifics WP7 lovers are gonna read what I'm about to say and dismiss it as trying to start rumors, however I am a WP7 lover myself and particularly really disliked mgarcia for hating on it, and I am very very stubborn, so for me to apologize to him should be enough proof to all of you if not, then quite frankly I could care less whether you believe me or not. Okay for the juicy bit. I have a friend that works in the higher ups at a particular carrier that's gonna receive a particular windows phone 7 device very soon... and while having a conversation with him about windows phone 7, he had told me that Microsoft will not be releasing NoDo until after this device has released. (*cough* march 21st *cough*) so lets chalk one up to capitalism for Microsoft! Again sorry for ragging on you so much mgarcia.

UMM, how was this insider info on mar14??? MS had already officially delayed nodo until second half of march by this post....
I'd rather wait 2 extra weeks and get a working update across 99% of the phones then to release one that may have problems on certain oem's (thanks samsung for having broken bootloaders)
Not to mention this update has been ready since december, but the damn carriers are a PIA. That is the part I want to see fixed. Carriers need to get out of the way.

I agree with you, OP (postscript included). Suffice it to say, Microsoft's handling of the updates is unacceptable and worrisome. Yes, I can try to comfort myself by repeating trite things like "they're in it for the long haul", etc. but I'm concerned that either they 1) just don't get it and/or 2) they're hindered by their corporate culture. Yes, I don't want them to push an update that breaks phones but it's perfectly reasonable to expect that bug fixes would have come a long time ago, that NoDo would have been delivered in a timely and transparent manner and that NoDo would address more issues. I'll be so happy if this debacle just turns out to be a case of them getting their sea legs and not the beginning of a larger pattern of oopswedidn'tdoitagain.

(Of course, even though I just called Microsoft's actions (or lack thereof) unacceptable, I will accept them because I have no other choice. I'm a refugee from Windows Mobile, a supporter of several Microsoft products (Windows Live, Zune, Windows Media Center, Xbox, Office) and a prisoner of a two year contract. As much as I complain, I'm not going anywhere and I still strongly believe in the potential of the platform.)

What are all these issues? Besides marketplace closes, what other problems are y'all having? I've been forced to soft reset my phone TWICE since november, once while watching a video it froze and soft reset itself (very handy) and once I had no volume that led to a soft reset. I haven't even seen the marketplace bug in over 2 months.

And if they don't update when you want them to, then what? Guys, they have explained that they are not the only player in this ecosystem. They have to balance the hardware makers and carrier's patches as well as theirs in the delivery. Eric Hautala stated in an Windows Phone podcast interview that all carriers have different testing procedures and cycles. He explained that some carriers make take longer to test than others because of there testing methods and they want to make sure that the updates work properly on their networks. This is the same for Andriod and iPhone. He also said that its not that a carrier is blocking an update, but they may require longer to test and so they may request the update be bundled with the next update. So everyone will get the update.

We all have choses in this. If you are not happy with the way WP7 updates come, then move on. Either you support the platform or you can choose to move on to another platform since you seem to think they are doing it much better. Let know how that works out for you.

agreed. And I thought all the crying about wp7 was being done on xda...

I could care less about copy and paste, just give me the speed enhancements and marketplace fix...
I wouldn't call the marketplace issues severe, I haven't even seen them in 2 months.

I am not a WP7 fanatic and would like to see MS get their fecal matter together but to start the ditch the WP7 phone campaign because the cut and paste update is late.....so freaking what. ALL of us bought this device knowing it was new and a work in progress.

I bought my Focus because even it its current state it fits my world. I could give 2 craps if I have custom ringtones, if I can jailbreak it or not (personally I think you guys are nuts voiding the warranty) if I can copy and paste and on and on.

Seems like many of you wouldn't be satisfied unless the damn phone cooks and cleans for you and even if it did you would complain about the food being undercooked or the floor not being vacuumed correctly. I will give it a chance because as a software product manager who has to balance so many things to get to a successful release I know it isn't easy. I can wait.

So in the meantime go have a beer, relax. It's not the end of the world.

agreed.
I bought the phone because it had everything I needed. slingbox, netflix, zune, games. My phone is a toy only.

If Microsoft keeps behaving as you seem comfortable for them doing.....then you'll be left with a stagnant ecosystem that you'll eventually ditch anyways.

We're advocating for a competitive Microsoft that serves its customers and it's own best interests.

It's getting no love from the bigger tech enthusiast audience, while Android and iPhone are bringing home the bacon with consumer awareness.

Trendsetters.....they do just that, they set trends. If Microsoft thinks it's gonna set the market ablaze by attracting the people who want smart phones that don't do as much as the others, then they are in trouble.

****, I've been trying to talk my mom into a LG Quantom, but it's an uphill battle to even TALK her out of an iPhone because "it has all the apps". Never mind we know she'll never not find an app she wants on WP7.

tech enthusiasts are not enough of the market, if it was then winmo wouldn't have failed. Why are you trying to talk your mom into a phone she doesn't want? Apparently she's smart enough to know that wp7 won't meet her needs. Apparently you didn't realize that for yourself.

Sometimes I think I'm the only person that even cares if WP7 is a GOOD operating system.. It's a broken operating system being updated by a broken company being ran on phones with broken firmware.

I tried WP7 for a couple months, and I loved it. Guess what? It's still broken and apparently I'm one of eleven people in this world that realize how great this operating system CAN be and how far it currently is from that.

If wanting a product I love to work the way it's supposed to makes me not in my "right mind", then lock me up. If the future of the mobile OS market is filled with fanatics that don't care if their product works correctly or is living up to it's potential, I'm going to need to find some REALLY big batteries for my laptop.

I'm glad that your phones operates quickly and smoothly, mine does too.. until I find one of the hundreds of glitches in the OS and I end up with a blank screen or one of the other random errors the phone creates any given hour of any given day.. the same problems that the readers of this forum encounter, because I don't think there's a single problem that my phone has that someone else hasn't already started a thread about.

iOS was updated more frequently in it's first year than it is now. If my memory serves, they sent out their first update within 96 hours of launch. Comparing our update cycle to Apples will never, ever end in our favor :(

IOS had to issue a bug fix the first 96 hours. The only bug fix I can see MS doing is marketplace and push notifications.
My phone isn't broken. What you are describing sounds like stock winmo. Constant freezes, lag, stuttering UI. None of this has happened on my hd7. I haven't even soft reset in probably a week and never have had to delete a text message either so the sms app would open right. Matter of fact, I tried to lock it up sending hundreds of sms and I couldn't do it.

If you'd like, I'll compile a list showing how every single aspect of the phone is in some way bugged. Unfotunately, it'll take some time.

Please do. I'd like to see this. All these bugs that are crashing wp7. And don't mean the occasional program close, I've seen that on all os's. But real bugs like the marketplace bug that are reproduceable across all phones on the platform.

Verizon Hopeful

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
If you are tired of waiting, then move on. No one is forcing your hand. You have tons of options.

Of course no one is forcing my hand. Just because I voice a contrary opinion about WP7 and don't come off as a "******" who laps up everything Microsoft dishes out, no question asked, doesn't mean I'm so dissatisfied that I'm willing to ditch Windows Phone. As an interested future consumer of a WP7 device, I don't mind providing Microsoft an opinion that suggests they can do better. Microsoft needs to hear that at least some consumers are frustrated by their actions. I'm hoping that if they hear it enough, then maybe they'll make changes for the better.

So Wheelerk, I'm sorry if all posts on these forums aren't cheering Microsoft on and you have to come into contact with posts that you might think are negative. At the end of the day, this forum is about an open exchange of ideas. I'm willing to read posts that are contrary to my opinion. I hope you are too.

Last edited:

Verizon Hopeful

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
And if they don't update when you want them to, then what? Guys, they have explained that they are not the only player in this ecosystem. They have to balance the hardware makers and carrier's patches as well as theirs in the delivery.

We all have choses [sic] in this. If you are not happy with the way WP7 updates come, then move on. Either you support the platform or you can choose to move on to another platform ...

For me, it's not about either blindly accepting Microsoft's statements about their approach to providing updates or "moving on". For me, it's not about either "supporting the platform" or "moving on".

In fact, I support the platform. I really want WP7 to succeed. I just don't believe that Microsoft's update approach will help them get to a large market share. I don't see anything wrong with being an activist consumer and letting Microsoft know how I feel. Quite frankly, I feel that it's Microsoft who can either take my comments to heart or "move on" to do what they want. For me, it's of little consequence. For Microsoft, the consequences are potentially huge if they choose to ignore feedback from consumers.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Of course no one is forcing my hand. Just because I voice a contrary opinion about WP7 and don't come off as a "******" who laps up everything Microsoft dishes out, no question asked, doesn't mean I'm so dissatisfied that I'm willing to ditch Windows Phone. As an interested future consumer of a WP7 device, I don't mind providing Microsoft an opinion that suggests they can do better. Microsoft needs to hear that at least some consumers are frustrated by their actions. I'm hoping that if they hear it enough, then maybe they'll make changes for the better.

So Wheelerk, I'm sorry if all posts on these forums aren't cheering Microsoft on and you have to come into contact with posts that you might think are negative. At the end of the day, this forum is about an open exchange of ideas. I'm willing to read posts that are contrary to my opinion. I hope you are too.

you can contact MS through:
Microsoft Support
info about what MS is doing with wp7 here:
Windows Phone Blog
on twitter: @windowsphone
I usually get responses to tweets in as little as a few minutes, but definitely in 24 hours.
facebook: Windows Phone | Facebook

I guess some of us that are really excited to have a windows phone device that works and doesn't freeze 5 times a day, are just getting frustrated by all the negativity.

Verizon Hopeful

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I guess some of us that are really excited to have a windows phone device that works and doesn't freeze 5 times a day, are just getting frustrated by all the negativity.

I really hope that the bar for performance is set much higher than simply having a phone that works and doesn't freeze 5 times a day. I think we need to reset expectations. For me, in 2011, the bar is set much higher because those are things that I expect at a minimum, when I purchase a phone. Given the level of competition from other smartphone operating systems, I expect much more from WP7.

Oh, and while I appreciate the links to Microsoft support websites, blogs and twitter accounts, this forum is exactly where I want to state my opinions.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I really hope that the bar for performance is set much higher than simply having a phone that works and doesn't freeze 5 times a day. I think we need to reset expectations. For me, in 2011, the bar is set much higher because those are things that I expect at a minimum, when I purchase a phone. Given the level of competition from other smartphone operating systems, I expect much more from WP7.

Oh, and while I appreciate the links to Microsoft support websites, blogs and twitter accounts, this forum is exactly where I want to state my opinions.

so you just want to complain about it then...

got it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo