Windows Live Calendar info disappeared?

AndrewakaMJ

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I've had my phone (Samsung Focus, AT&T) for about a month now, and I've just had my first issue. Grabbed my phone off the charger this morning, turned off airplane mode, and I was going through my emails, tweets, etc...then I went to look at my calendar for the next few days, and noticed my windows live calendar info was no longer there! My google calendar is fine, and there doesn't seem to be any other issues anywhere else (contacts, apps, etc).

Anyone know what the deal is? I've rebooted the phone, I've also turned the calendar off/on...don't know what else to do...

AndrewakaMJ

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Solved my own stupid problem...

So somehow my default windows live calendar got changed...instead of the calendar I actually use, it became a new blank calendar...don't know how that happened...while I'm glad it was an "easy" fix, it's pretty annoying that my default calendar magically changed.

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
does it show your calendar when you log into your live account via an actual computer?

if so, go to settings > accounts > then long-press on yer live account and click 'sync now'

if not, then i dunno. MS is pretty pro at accidentally all of it's cloud info, ask Sidekick users.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05