Any way to save conversations?

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to find this feature anywhere on the phone... Is there a way to do it? Several of my conversations are so long they lag the conversation window when it launches, but some stuff we've said has been so funny I don't want to just get rid of it.

Is it possible?

mittortz

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
haha, that's interesting to see because I'm just now reaching that point with a couple of my conversations. Have to wait a few seconds before it becomes fully responsive.

I think it's just time for us to let go, brother.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if "there's an app for that!" applies here, and have never needed to save conversations just yet (since coming to WP7 I only really use email), I'm sure a feature such as backing up SMS conversations should arrive with avid-texters like yourselves hitting a threshold.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I thought Microsoft said that the MyPhone features that were in windows mobile 6 were coming to windows phone, which did copy all your sms's to the cloud so I assume its will come to WP7

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Saving texts will be coming to wp7 via the MyPhone feature on your live site, not sure when though.

Things like conversation search will come in time I would imagine, but don't count on it this year. There are much more important things.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I cant believe MS didn't launch with a Universal Search in this OS! I luv this in my WebOS device... and for as much as MS was cramping serach down everyone's throat in Windows.... It's just jaw dropping that they didnt put it in their phone.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I cant believe MS didn't launch with a Universal Search in this OS! I luv this in my WebOS device... and for as much as MS was cramping serach down everyone's throat in Windows.... It's just jaw dropping that they didnt put it in their phone.
Can't say that I've ever used this since iPhone days but would be a nice feature to include at some point. When all other top-priority tasks are carried out first, of course.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes