categorize video files

itawan

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

Can we organized video files into folder for HTC HD7? I have synced many video files to HTC HD7, but cannot create a folder. They are now in 'ALL' folder only, and it looks a mess.

Thanks in advance

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

Can we organized video files into folder for HTC HD7? I have synced many video files to HTC HD7, but cannot create a folder. They are now in 'ALL' folder only, and it looks a mess.

Thanks in advance

well, sort of, you can only sort them into the given categories; music, TV, movies, and personal. You can only to that through the Zune software.

itawan

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot...Luisraul924.

Btw, I cannot even sort them into the given categories. All video files are only in ALL category. Can you guide me how to do it on ZUNE.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot...Luisraul924.

Btw, I cannot even sort them into the given categories. All video files are only in ALL category. Can you guide me how to do it on ZUNE.

Well, hook up your windows phone to your PC, let your videos sync to your PC's library. Once you've done that, go to "videos" under the "collection" section (not under phone) and right click on the video you want to edit, select "edit", then a screen will come up titled "edit video info" with a couple of fields that let you change the video's info those are: "category, title, release date, genre and description" change the value of "category" to organize your videos. Hope this helped.

Edit: oh and dont forget to resync your phone of course, to make sure the labels and organization you made shows up on your phone.

RealAussie

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Well, hook up your windows phone to your PC, let your videos sync to your PC's library. Once you've done that, go to "videos" under the "collection" section (not under phone) and right click on the video you want to edit, select "edit", then a screen will come up titled "edit video info" with a couple of fields that let you change the video's info those are: "category, title, release date, genre and description" change the value of "category" to organize your videos. Hope this helped.

Edit: oh and dont forget to resync your phone of course, to make sure the labels and organization you made shows up on your phone.

That doesn't actually work at all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire