NoDo home stretch

sdchris

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Whose excited for the update? I know I am! It shouldn't be long now before we get some fixes and faster app load times.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Not counting on it appearing anytime soon. And any rollout will probably extend into april so nothing to get excited about.

cdub66

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Whose excited for the update? I know I am! It shouldn't be long now before we get some fixes and faster app load times.

I'm looking forward to it. Even though it's not to be a huge noticable difference, it'll be nice to move forward even just a little.

cdub66

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Not counting on it appearing anytime soon. And any rollout will probably extend into april so nothing to get excited about.

We need to start placing bets on when we think we'll see NoDo.

How about if we just talk about weather we're looking forward to it, rather than turning it into another *****-fest. There's enough of those already.

Just a thought.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
How about if we just talk about weather we're looking forward to it, rather than turning it into another *****-fest. There's enough of those already.

Just a thought.

Isnt that what I said, or are we only allowed to express an approved opinion?

cdub66

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Isnt that what I said, or are we only allowed to express an approved opinion?

No, you didn't say weather or not you were looking forward to it at all. You said "Not counting on it appearing anytime soon. And any rollout will probably extend into april so nothing to get excited about."

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to it. Even though it's not to be a huge noticable difference, it'll be nice to move forward even just a little.

I agree, Microsoft needs to get this update behind them so they can do this more often, I don't think the update its self is the problem here I do think its the process of getting updates on the phone is the issue and once they solve this I think when we need a bug fix we should get it sooner than later..
Agree ??

cdub66

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I agree, Microsoft needs to get this update behind them so they can do this more often, I don't think the update its self is the problem here I do think its the process of getting updates on the phone is the issue and once they solve this I think when we need a bug fix we should get it sooner than later..
Agree ??

Absolutely.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll be happy when it gets here, I won't be miserable while I'm waiting...though there was a small part of me that was thinking today might be the day

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'll be happy when it gets here, I won't be miserable while I'm waiting...though there was a small part of me that was thinking today might be the day

Yeah I had that same feeling. Well I guess not, I also hate that HTC announced that the AT&T version of the HD7 is what they should've launched on T-Mobile in the first place. Oh btw that one HAS NoDo... Complete bulsh!t. Oh well.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I had that same feeling. Well I guess not, I also hate that HTC announced that the AT&T version of the HD7 is what they should've launched on T-Mobile in the first place. Oh btw that one HAS NoDo... Complete bulsh!t. Oh well.

I'm in a similar boat, i choose the focus mainly based on the screen, and now here comes this with a super lcd...

I also think that with these phones coming out with NoDo preinstalled, it confirms the possibility that the problem is in the update process, and not the actually software

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yea I was thinking today was the day, especially since the HTC Arrive has NoDo on it. You'd figure the other phones would get it too.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm in a similar boat, i choose the focus mainly based on the screen, and now here comes this with a super lcd...

I also think that with these phones coming out with NoDo preinstalled, it confirms the possibility that the problem is in the update process, and not the actually software

You'll be fine; super amoled screens are better than super LCD. The update process is the obvious issue given that mostly all the HTC devices have the updated ROM available over at XDA.

Last edited:

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yea I was thinking today was the day, especially since the HTC Arrive has NoDo on it. You'd figure the other phones would get it too.

I dont know if you read another post of mine on another thread, I know someone from sprint that told me straight up that Microsoft wanted to give sprint their fifteen minutes with the arrive. Nobody believed me but here we are and I was right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss