NoDo home stretch

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd be excited for bug fixes only... lol. That's how much I just want to see the update button appear in "phone update"

It won't be fully rolled out until next month (at least), but I'm hoping I'm one of the first with the update.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd be excited for bug fixes only... lol. That's how much I just want to see the update button appear in "phone update"

It won't be fully rolled out until next month (at least), but I'm hoping I'm one of the first with the update.

what are the bugs that you are looking to get fixed, my wife has the arrive with NoDo and I can try them out for you ?
I do know that the bluetooth works alot better with my wifes phone than my Dell Venue Pro.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Can you see if sound is played through BT headphones when using YouTube?
what are the bugs that you are looking to get fixed, my wife has the arrive with NoDo and I can try them out for you ?
I do know that the bluetooth works alot better with my wifes phone than my Dell Venue Pro.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Can you see if sound is played through BT headphones when using YouTube?

You would have to ask me the one that I myself have been waiting for .
the anwser is still NO.. &^%$##%^&

I hope its just that phone because I would have thought for sure Microsoft would have added that to NoDo.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Crap! That's a biggie for me too. Hopefully soon.
You would have to ask me the one that I myself have been waiting for .
the anwser is still NO.. &^%$##%^&

I hope its just that phone because I would have thought for sure Microsoft would have added that to NoDo.

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site

Have you done any app updating on the Arrive? Any issues there?

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Just checked and NoDo is a NoGo right now.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Through Zune software? I hate that there's no way to actually send a manual check for updates in the settings menu. Sure you can select "phone updates" but the fact that it goes directly to the "no updates found" screen without seeing any type of "searching for updates" message, it doesn't even give us the progress dots up at the top. It gives me the impression that it isnt really searching for sh!t.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. I went through Zune. Its dumb for them to have that option on the phone when it doesn't do anything.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. I went through Zune. Its dumb for them to have that option on the phone when it doesn't do anything.

Well I mean the screen changes to "an update is available, connect your phone to your PC" or something to that effect once you get the notification and dismiss it, but yeah it would be really nice to see an actual option to manually check.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Oh didn't know that. I've been randomly connecting to Zune to see if the update is there.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site

yes but I have never had any issues with apps updating, I think your talking about trial apps ?
trial apps don't update or if I have a problem with a trial I just uninstall the app and reinstall it .. I don't know if thats a bug on the sofware side ore the app store issue..

jdnely

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

I got my phone yesterday. I had 4 or 5 preloaded htc apps that required updates, apps like htc youtube, sound enhancer, etc

I hit update all and the updated with zero problems.

Only problem thus far has been my people hub. I initially put my facebook info in and people hub worked fine. The problem was the facebook account in Settings -> accounts was permanently syncing and my people hub wasn't updating with photos. After I shut off the phone and turned it back on, it was all in working order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo