Multiple exchange server sync'ing q's

100thMonkey#WP

Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
Hello, I am wondering about people's experiences sync'ing with exchange

-does WP7 work with multiple exchange servers?

-am i correct that only email, contacts, and calender sync for now? no tasks or memos?

-can OneNote fill in the task and note sync?

-any monumental server side errors associated with using the WP 7 device?

-and another comments that people feel are important or noteworthy are appreciated too

GoodGuyTX

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
I have an Arrive and have two Exchange accounts configured, no issues. I haven't seen Tasks or Notes synchronized. I use OneNote, so I'm working on getting that configured.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Multiple Exchange accounts? Yes.

-am i correct that only email, contacts, and calender sync for now? no tasks or memos?
Correct, although OneNote can be synchronised with your Live ID.

See above.

Haven't had any issue yet, *touch wood*.

-and another comments that people feel are important or noteworthy are appreciated too
The Exchange support isn't the best, but it's a much more reliable and complete solution in comparison to Android and iOS.

sketchy9

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I am wondering about people's experiences sync'ing with exchange

You've received some good answers so far so I'll just chime in and say that my two Exchange accounts are synced and running flawlessly. The GAL support is nice as well (I have Exchange 2007 and 2010 accounts). There are a lot of subtle drawbacks (biggest one is not syncing multiple calendars from one server IMO) but overall is very stable.

I tried to use OneNote for tasks and frankly it just wasn't as good as I wanted. I prefer Appa Mundi Tasks but unfortunately it only syncs with one Exchange server and is not "push" i.e. not auto-updated.

-R

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786