marketplace

gator

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Zune

Is there anywhere on Zune where you can see your existing apps, like you can on the Iphone (Itunes). This would allow me to see what I'm supposed to have, unistall if needed and re-install.
Thnaks

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Is there anywhere on Zune where you can see your existing apps, like you can on the Iphone (Itunes). This would allow me to see what I'm supposed to have, unistall if needed and re-install.
Thnaks
Not that I am aware of, you can see your entire purchase history in your Live ID billing area. You can access this easily through logging into your Xbox Live account and checking your previous invoices.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
There's at least two explanations for what you can't access Marketplace.

1. Marketplace is current inaccessible at the time you're trying to access it. Happens to me roughly once every couple of weeks.

2. There's an issue with your Live ID. This happened to me months ago when I tried to download an app. It gave me an error message that, as best I can remember, simply said there was an issue with my Live ID or password. I signed on to Live on my laptop and it told me my password had expired. I've gotta believe that this would've generated some sort of error code on MS' side. This error should be relayed to the user.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss