Picture Messaging

mock19

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to send a picture message to a buddy from my Arrive to his Focus. It will not send the picture, not sure how large the file size is. (saved photo from webpage) Is there anyway to convert the photo to send through MMS on WP7 like Android does automatically?

Last edited:

mock19

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
It says "cannot deliver media in this message." I also tried sending it to a Tmobile user with no luck. I THEN took a picture with the default camera settings and tried to send...same error message.

I was able to send pictures to both of them fine with my Moment.

mock19

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
So my friends both did get the pictures...yet Arrive is saying they were not sent. Sprint network issue with wp7 possibly?

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hmm that's weird. I'm not on Sprint so I can't help you with that one. Hopefully someone has an answer. I'd recommend sending a tweet to @WinPhoneSupport and see if they have any idea what's going on.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I think this is a live.com issue
you need to go to live.com and logon as yourself and select devices and select your phone make sure the sms is setup correctly check out all the settings there, this should fix your issue..

mock19

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I think this is a live.com issue
you need to go to live.com and logon as yourself and select devices and select your phone make sure the sms is setup correctly check out all the settings there, this should fix your issue..

I'll try this when I get home tonite. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon