NoDo Wave 1 Starts !!

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile is coming tomorow

GaMMa it will come soon for ATT beleave me Microsoft has heard us ALL they are on top of this NOW !!!!

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'd wait 'til it actually *happens* 'fore you get too jealous. ;)

It would be pretty funny if T-Mobile announced they're going to start doing AT&T style testing pending the merger and the update will be delayed until a month after AT&T sees it. :D

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It seems no one has to wait for the update. I'll wait to see how it works out for the people doing the hack on their Focus before I take the dive.

brainimpact

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Orange you suck you said NoDo was coming today, I get a update showing up in zune and to my Horror it was just the small Pre-nodo update, i so hope that NoDo will go live too.

wheelerk

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
It seems no one has to wait for the update. I'll wait to see how it works out for the people doing the hack on their Focus before I take the dive.

I got NoDo on my Samsung Focus/AT&T last night. The update process was smooth and it did a back. I now have a restore point in Zune now. There were no issues what so ever. Makes you wonder what AT&T is testing. ;-) Don't wait on them. The NoDo water is nice and warm...Jump in. :)

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Omnia 7 on three just got the notification for Nodo, installing as I type...

All installed correctly (pretty seamless actually) but some tweets suggest not everyone on my network is getting it. Only thing I can think of that's different is that my device is developer unlocked, no hacking done just the usual unlock procedure to test my apps

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I guess the best thing to do is to just keep checking on an hourly basis. Seems the most practical, unless WP7 is like your crack, then go ahead and check every 2-5 minutes, then you can let us know when you recieved NoDo lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786