Stereo Bluetooth Control - No playback pause?

da808inIrvine

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
New to the forum and glad to be part of a WinPhone community. I just got the HTC Arrive on Sprint, upgrading from a Touch Pro 2 and its a huge improvement for me. However, I found that my Plantronics / Altec Lansing Backbeat 903 stereo bluetooth no longer is able to pause audio playback, instead it mutes, but allowing the media to continue playing.

Is this a device limitation or something in the OS? Or it is configuration on the headset?

Thx,
MC

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
The only problem people have been having with bluetooth headphones is you cant stream the sound with watching a movie or playing a game
so nothing with video playing as far as I know I don't think NoDo Fixed this ? anyone

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
No, NoDo didn't fix the audio problem while viewing a video. First thing I checked. This surprise "feature" really pissed me off after forking up for nice Bluetooth headphones. OK, rant over.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

da808inIrvine

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
No Bluetooth on HTC Arrive

Just tried with Netflix and video; yep, no sound. At least I can listen to podcasts and it appears that using my bluetooth pause works works with built in music player. Hitting the button again does not however resume the playback (bummer!). When using third party podcast apps, it only mutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05