04-15-2011 09:43 PM
29 12
tools
    1) how the hell do u figure?
    2)must be ur router my arrive does a great job at holding WiFi u probly need it on ur iPhony more because of the crappy AT$T service.
    Odd. I use my focus and iPhone equally. I use my iPhone for work, because my firm uses whatsapp for internal communication. I swap my sim into my focus for any personal time. The focus seems to hold onto wifi better, but both get equally good service on AT&T.
    I guess I don't understand where your anger is coming from, eric12341.
    04-15-2011 08:52 AM
    Two more converts here, my wife an I just upgraded from HTC heros. I'm a zune fan from back in the day and I love the wm7 interface. The apps just look better too. My only concern is how performance will be on the 1st Gen devices when mango comes out.
    Welcome! I honestly don't think you need to worry about performance for Mango. All phones have 1GHz processors and Microsoft just approved 800MHz processors to be used in future revisions. So it seems like when Mango comes out you'll still be rocking a powerful device in WP7 terms.
    04-15-2011 01:05 PM
    Odd. I use my focus and iPhone equally. I use my iPhone for work, because my firm uses whatsapp for internal communication. I swap my sim into my focus for any personal time. The focus seems to hold onto wifi better, but both get equally good service on AT&T.
    lol... that made me chuckle.

i'm in the NYC region and have excellent service with both my iPhone & Focus. heck, i get good service with my BlackBerry and Atrix as well. only time i start seeing lower wifi signals is when i'm across the street in my car, for all my devices, including my Pre on Sprint.

i get better service with my at&t device than i do with my sprint or had with my t-mobile & verizon devices.

so for me and where i go, at&t is great. popping sims in and out of different phones, having simultaneous voice + data and having a wide variety of phone selections is why i love at&t more than all the other carriers. t-mobile gives me 2 out of 3. the 3rd, phone selection, i don't get.
    04-15-2011 03:49 PM
    dared to say that iOS has better email than wp7 and I want to kno y.
    Last edited by Dave Blake; 04-15-2011 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Removed contint against forum rules
    04-15-2011 09:43 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD