Where is the WP7 Upgrade?

tripower

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Man I have been waiting for months for the WP7 upgrade and it is no where to be found where is it and when can I get it on my Focus, which by the way is $49 now. Not exactly filling me with confidence for the platforms future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm not saying at&t did not have a hand in it but Samsung has had issues in the past with slow updates.

IJS

:cool: Dave

Then I guess you have to add HTC and LG to the slow OEM list. That's dumb. This is 100% AT&T. They make money in spite of themselves.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Then I guess you have to add HTC and LG to the slow OEM list. That's dumb. This is 100% AT&T. They make money in spite of themselves.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

I still don't get it or buy it.

If MS doesn't/isn't updating radio Firmware then At&t doesn't have any business touching the software. This is like my internet provider stopping my Windows PC from recieving patches. BS!

tripower

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
OK, I finally got and downloaded the WP7 upgrade (the first one), now where is my cut and paste? And what exactly came with this upgrade.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
OK, I finally got and downloaded the WP7 upgrade (the first one), now where is my cut and paste? And what exactly came with this upgrade.

The first one gives you the ability to download future updates without any issues, in theory anyway.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I still don't get it or buy it.

If MS doesn't/isn't updating radio Firmware then At&t doesn't have any business touching the software. This is like my internet provider stopping my Windows PC from recieving patches. BS!

Exactly.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo