[Wallpapers] Free Wallpapers for WP7 - Regular and Transparent Galleries

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
The transparent Windows phone 7 wallpaper is awesome...

Can you come up with some twists on official looking phone 7 wallpapers?

New images added to both galleries. News WP7 branded wallpapers, and even more in the non-transparent gallery with some nice abstract backgrounds. Firefox, more superheroes and other fun stuff.

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I no longer work at Poc Network as the company shut doors so the project was canceled. I however will continue the project shortly. I am working through figuring out what I will do next first for a job ;). Once in a new position, I'll also look for a new donors for the project so I can get multiple designers involved ;)

Edit: 3 news images added. 2 with Calvin peeing on both Android and Apple, and one with the HTC logo.

Last edited:

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
love the images, i am using a batman transparency... big batman fan! thhanks for all your hardwork and time you put into this for all of us!

-dizzy-

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Currently using these, I really like them.

cookiemonster21x on deviantART

metro_lock_for_windows_phone_by_cookiemonster21x-d3hrwbq.jpg

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I think those would look much better if the color matched the tile color.

By the way here is a wallpaper I made using the xda app, the tiles are a bit off position wise, but the color is really close.

picture.php

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Great job JH, any chance of a transparent version of the Woody Woodpecker wallpaper ?

I can work on that. As TheWeeBear pointed out though, Mango will not support these so soon I may no longer be supporting the transparent images unless MS adds this support back to Mango. Systems are running slow due to a network-wide backup but I will attempt to do something today or tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb