Facebook notifications in people's what's new...

ronwong

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Let me know if I am the only one facing this problem, or maybe I have lots of friends paying facebook games, I am virtually spammed by updates saying this friend is a mafia king, and that friend has grown how many thousand trees and others who found crates of gold. In the desktop facebook, all these useless notifications can be turned off, but I find no setting in WM7.

By the way I am using HTC Mozart.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I think the iPhone app has the ability to block posts from a user or an app like the PC web page. I hope this feature comes to WP7 because right now the only way I can fix it is to go on my computer and block them.

ronwong

May 11, 2011
Visit site
where in my computer? As far as i know i dont see those rubbish on facebook in IE9, so i should already have set it in facebook, I am not sure though that WM7 is readying those in the people list, the facebook app is ok, only the people tab.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Unless the iPhone app added this feature recently, no mobile fb apps allows u to block certain post. You can do it from the real FB page. I know exactly what you mean. It gets very annoying!

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

jdunn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
where in my computer? As far as i know i dont see those rubbish on facebook in IE9, so i should already have set it in facebook, I am not sure though that WM7 is readying those in the people list, the facebook app is ok, only the people tab.

You have to go to the upper right corner of your screen then click on settings->Account settings->Notifications and then towards the bottom you can turn off notifications from any app that you have installed on your facebook page.

You can also manage your apps and uninstall any of them if you need to by going to Account->Privacy Settings->on the bottom left click on Apps and websites you use->Then click on Edit Settings. You will be able to delete apps from there and never get notifications from them again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa