05-24-2011 02:08 PM
36 12
tools
    You should at least give halo reach a shot. They went back to the roots of halo and it plays really well...
    05-22-2011 06:28 PM
    Yeah. I haven't heard anyone complain about the Halo games. Well besides that RTS they tried.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    05-22-2011 09:31 PM
    Yeah. I haven't heard anyone complain about the Halo games. Well besides that RTS they tried.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
    Story-wise the single player on the Halo games was always was kinda lacking. I also played Halo 2 and 3 online alot when they first came out. When Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare came out though it was all over. I played both Modern Warefare 1 and 2 a ton before I sold my xbox so I would focus on school more and get my degree done. As soon as I am done with my degree though it is back to the 360 and the modern warfare games. :D
    05-22-2011 10:27 PM
    Yeah, the MW games are amazing. I must agree. I switched for XBox to PS3, so I haven't played any Halo games in a long time. After you start back gaming, you should really look at Battlefield 2. I played it for the first time this weekend and had a blast.
    Story-wise the single player on the Halo games was always was kinda lacking. I also played Halo 2 and 3 online alot when they first came out. When Call of Duty 4: Modern Warefare came out though it was all over. I played both Modern Warefare 1 and 2 a ton before I sold my xbox so I would focus on school more and get my degree done. As soon as I am done with my degree though it is back to the 360 and the modern warfare games. :D
    05-23-2011 08:42 AM
    Yeah, the MW games are amazing. I must agree. I switched for XBox to PS3, so I haven't played any Halo games in a long time. After you start back gaming, you should really look at Battlefield 2. I played it for the first time this weekend and had a blast.
    I played a demo and wasn't too impressed, but demo's aren't the actual finished game so I couldn't say how well it turned out. I have seen the trailers for Battlefield 3 though, and those look amazing. Might be worth picking up a 360 this fall just to play that game alone.
    05-23-2011 10:09 AM
    I would love to be able to play all those great FPS but I can't aim to save my life. I couldn't beat the Call of Duty Modern Warfare demo =(
    05-23-2011 11:10 AM
    I would love to be able to play all those great FPS but I can't aim to save my life. I couldn't beat the Call of Duty Modern Warfare demo =(
    being aware of your surroundings and reaction time are very important to being at least average to pretty good.
    05-23-2011 05:59 PM
    Is just not for me. The only shooters I have beaten are RE5 and Bioshock. and I can't even beat Bioshock on normal. Heck I basically just use a shotgun most of the time and only shoot when I'm really close.
    05-23-2011 10:37 PM
    Microsoft Game Studios created a mobile division late summer last year. They need to develop and secure exclusive games that push touchscreen gaming the same way they want to push Kinect. The hope is that the WP team is able to work properly with the Xbox team (MGS in particular) to properly gauge what approach will achieve the most success and word-of-mouth the quickest and execute. If WP doesn't have a decent presence at the E3 presser in two weeks, my confidence will be quite shaken.

But I agree it'd be nice to Rare make some experimental, short development games for the platform. Though many just can't be rational about it, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts is one of the most creative and satisfying games to be released last decade.
    05-24-2011 11:43 AM
    For me at least Rare haven't being doing anything interesting for Microsoft with the exception of Avatars and Kinect. Now I was thinking, why not take those Kinect games and make something for Windows Phone? Like Windows Sports or Windows Adventures.

Core games for WP7 can also prove to be successful, A Banjo Game for example, Perfect Dark is another one. Gameloft prove all of this is possible on a smartphone so why not have some great Microsoft Exclusives?
    Mirosoft needs to hire u :D
    05-24-2011 01:17 PM
    I can't program to save my life lol. Which sucks because I have games in my minds for years with entire songs, sound effects, level layout, enemy design and more but without the talent to pull it off. I can draw and paint but that's it.

Btw? isn't Hydro Thunder coming out today?
    05-24-2011 02:08 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD