7392 after forcing nodo?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I used the "VPN Trick" to update my Surround and I received the 7392 update a week or 2 ago.

What network are you on? Nothing released by AT&T yet. Or are you still unbranded? And did you also get the new HTC Surround firmware?

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I've noticed some people getting the 7392 update and was wonder if anyone has gotten the update after using the method described here: Easy hack forces NoDo update | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews. I'm in the UK and haven't received the update, but not sure if that's because I used this method, or because the carrier hasn't sent it. Hopefully it's because of the carriers... :)
Aaah the "unplug network early" trick huh? Yeah I did this and updated to 7392 damn near two weeks ago now. Its the carriers.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
i haven't bothered. i can probably DeBrand and update, but i'll wait. no real hurry for me to update it.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
i haven't bothered. i can probably DeBrand and update, but i'll wait. no real hurry for me to update it.
Yeah you may as well wait there's no real hurry on this one. As a matter of fact my HD7 saw a drop in performance since updating. My browser has crashed a couple of times and a few other things related to the browser have cropped up... Here take a look... http://forums.windowscentral.com/general-discussion/178405.htm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes