3 apps that will not update

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
ZombiesVsAliens, Shuriken Ninja, and Tools for Phone 7. They just queue forever, then the marketplace crashes. Does this happen to anyone else?

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Are the apps actually still available in Marketplace for download. And are any of them trials. I have gotten update notifications for apps only to find the app had been pulled for some reason, so the update would not work. Also as two titles are games, do they require a WiFi connection

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Hmm... looks like it is just Zombies holding things up. I updated the other too individually, but the Zombies game gets an 8000ffff error. Oh well.

awarner

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Are you downloading via Zune or WiFi?
If any game or app is over 20MB in size including if it is a large update you have to download via Zune or over WiFi over a normal data connection anything over 20MB will not download.
Presumably this is to prevent heavy data usage without realising it.

jalb

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you downloading via Zune or WiFi?
If any game or app is over 20MB in size including if it is a large update you have to download via Zune or over WiFi over a normal data connection anything over 20MB will not download.
Presumably this is to prevent heavy data usage without realising it.

3G - I didn't know there was a restriction on that... that is good to know. I was able to download it fresh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786