06-01-2011 11:14 AM
58 123
tools
    I'm looking forward to:
    -podcast subscribing
    -app multitasking (mainly just ease of switching between them)
    -free turn by turn navigation
    -ie9
    -The new bing engine
    -Can I just say everything

I would like to see:
    -a silent ring option
    -automatic sound profiles (switch between ringer and vibrate based on calendar events)
    -separate ringer and system volumes (get tired of turning down volume in games then missing calls)
    05-28-2011 11:08 AM
    It's a small thing, but it makes a big difference in my workday. I have a lot of meetings, with reminders. I used to LOVE the WM profile feature that let the phone automatically go into silent mode when I was in meetings, in other words, integrating the calendar with the ring/silent setup. VERY useful. Wish that would come back in Mango, or whatever comes after...
    05-28-2011 12:44 PM
    I really wish there was video sharing/uploading. Even if it was just out of the Zune software....just something.
    05-29-2011 01:40 PM
    I'm looking forward to:
    -podcast subscribing
    -app multitasking (mainly just ease of switching between them)
    -free turn by turn navigation
    -ie9
    -The new bing engine
    -Can I just say everything

I would like to see:
    -a silent ring option
    -automatic sound profiles (switch between ringer and vibrate based on calendar events)
    -separate ringer and system volumes (get tired of turning down volume in games then missing calls)
    I would like to add more
    -ipsec VPN specifically cisco
    -remote desktop
    -tie Zune to your windows 7 PC for media streaming like you can with media player and two windows 7 pcs
    05-29-2011 09:44 PM
    Something small that I forgot to add was the vibration feedback when typing. Its something small but it'd be a great adition to mango... maybe the 501 feature instead of 500 lol. Love the new xbox live integration. I can see myself bothering the heck out of my avatar (like in the new video going around). Multitasking is a plus, love the new conversation threds, and now the diferent color on the conversation in regards to send and recieved messeges. I'd also like to see beter integration with youtube, upload videos and a better app. The custom ringtones is also a great plus, hopefully we can have the ability to have custom ringtones and text tones as well. The ability to see the geo tag of a picture would be good too (like on iOS). I love the fact that were getting visual voicemail, while your at it, throw in there voicemail to text as well!!! ;) Better bluetooth integration (I have a bluetooth radio in my car and I can listen to music, sound from my games, and even make phone calls, but I cant transmit sound from video playback). the actual emoji icons are a nice touch to texting now, and did I mention how cool threds is?!?!?!?!?!?! LMAO OH, love the fact that now I can see facebook calendar within my windows phone calendar too. The addition to twitter is also welcomed!!!!Something I'd like but dont think will be possible is the ability to organize albums on the phone, (create, edit, and delete picture folders from skydrive, msn, and facebook).
    05-29-2011 10:42 PM
    As a former webOS'r:

- Can't wait for the cards to come to WP7.
    - Email Integration

Would really appreciate being able to have much more control over the file system in general. I want to be able to access files, play them locally, email them, edit them, and generally use them as I would on a laptop, which my phone has almost replaced.

Also, give us screen shot ability. Maybe only 10% will use it but why be stingy with such an easily, fixable issue that would take about 60 seconds to implement?

Lastly, would be nice to see a thriving home-brew community. I ain't paying $99 to unlock my phone and I shouldn't have to for homebrew.
    05-29-2011 11:19 PM
    IE9 & improved Xbox Live hub.
    05-30-2011 05:42 PM
    SQL CE should be sweet for development, and I believe Facebook events will finally be integrated directly. Unfortunately, I heard on a video demonstration that secondary calendars on Google and Outlook will still not be displayed, which I'd like to see fixed.

I'm also curious if cameras will have the option to save your last used settings, or if they will still be forgotten no matter what.
    06-01-2011 11:14 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD