What theme do you use?

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That is true, it's all personal preference. People think I'm crazy because I have my screen so bright that I need to charge my phone at least twice a day. I just love to look at it.

kallemia

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm a rabbit too. Though in the Vietnamese zodiac calendar, we rabbits are cats! Woo hoo! Hence I have a nice pic/tile of my gray kitty on the start screen, right next to "Me".

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Lime for a while now, but I also like Orange and Blue. After seeing this thread I might need to change :D.

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
For me, the more color and differentiation the better. Easier fo me to find unique looking tiles when scrolling quickly and it looks brighter, more colorful. I try to load my screen with live tiles that look different,...

I have mixed my live tiles to have a bit of a checkerboard effect. The accent colored ones offsetting the uniquely colored ones.

It makes them easier to find while quickly scolling through. I don't really care what it looks like (I'm colored blind), but my wife said that they have really good contrast, instead of there being large, inconsistently sized chunks of color splotches.

And I use blue, on dark.

furygoalbrtis39

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If a theme is not available through the installer, you will have to add it manually yourself. First, you will need to use the installer.app and install OpenSSH on your iPhone.You will then need to install WinSCP on your computer. To connect to WinSCP you will need to go into your settings on your iPhone into Wi-fi, click on the little arrow next to the Wi-Fi you are connected to and get the ip address. Now open WinSCP on your computer?.the Host Name is your ip address the user name is root and the password is alpine.Once WinSCP opens, the themes go into the var/root/library/SummerBoard/Themes folder on 1.1.2 and lower and in the var/mobile/library/SummerBoard/Themes folder on 1.1.3 and above. nce you are in that folder you will see all the themes that are on your iPhone. This is where you will want to add your new themes.
why are u talking about the iPhone?

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been using green against the dark theme up until last week. Now i'm rocking the dark/light theme with orange tiles in anticipation of Mango. I keep the brightness on low when using orange/light because I occasionally wake up in the middle of the night for water or restroom and check my phone (dunno why, habit I guess) and anything other than low feels like a flashbang went off in my room...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss