What theme do you use?

flyeaglesfly

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I know it's kind of a stupid question, but I'm genuinely curious what many people's WP7 phones are looking like. I generally use blue, but have also used purple and am currently using red (inspired by the HTC Trophy pics). I think I prefer blue or red, not sure which.

So what say you WP7 users?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Black + Green. I try to change it some times but I already got used to it.

Edit: This topic made me turn it to red to have some variety. I'll see if I can handle it.

Last edited:

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
dark and green. I like the idea of the blue and keep trying it but, invariably I quickly go back to green each time (have also dabbled in red a few times, same result). If they offered a darker blue or a darker red I think I'd be more likely to go with one of those but, for now I'll just stick with green.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I was changing every week; red, blue, teal and green. Since unlocking though I was able to add dark red, which really looks good, so that's what I am sticking with now. Oh, and black background. Never even tried the white.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

aapold

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm on purple right now. Just wish it was a much darker purple.... in general I'd like to see darker themes all around.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Custom grey dark. I.cange every three or so days. Being able to change the tile backgroundto whatever color you want is awesome. :p

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
dark and green. I like the idea of the blue and keep trying it but, invariably I quickly go back to green each time (have also dabbled in red a few times, same result). If they offered a darker blue or a darker red I think I'd be more likely to go with one of those but, for now I'll just stick with green.

I completely echo every word you wrote, the dark green isn't too intense, the blue is a bit too bright, we need more variants!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I tried some more colors and dang they are so bright. The magenta one hurt my eyes I had to turn it off. I'm rocking the red right now, it makes the phone look even more different that Android/IOS/Blackberry.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I mean it didn't affect me since I used to have the phone on low but know that I use it on medium jeez. My phone screen isn't that amazing looking but is can get really bright, like television bright.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb