Is there anyway to "stop" a song when it is playing and not just pause it. So when I turn the volume up or down, it is no longer showed there?

Since I do not have NoDo yet, do not know if this is somehow possible in NoDo?
    06-03-2011 10:42 PM
    Umm no, the only way is to finish whatever playlist ur in. Like if listening to an album, go through the entire album and then there wont be any song in ur music controls
    06-03-2011 11:26 PM
    If you really want to get rid of the song in the volume control, I guess you could edit an mp3 down to one second and play that. Maybe make a playlist called "clear" with just that song in it and pin the playlist to the start screen.
    06-06-2011 09:36 AM
    If you play a video file and pause it, it should remove the miniplayer, too. Of course, I don't know if you can resume a playlist after you do that. I haven't found a way to resume shuffle-all.
    06-06-2011 12:34 PM
    If you play a video file and pause it, it should remove the miniplayer, too. Of course, I don't know if you can resume a playlist after you do that. I haven't found a way to resume shuffle-all.
    I wish you could pin shuffle all.
    06-06-2011 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD