I cannot paste pictures in live tiles.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm positive that I could pin a picture to the start screen before nodo.
Incorrect good sir, if your still positive would you mind filming a rollback to your pre NoDo backup then pinning a pic to show us? That way if it really was possible (which it wasn't) we could take action on it by asking Microsoft.

drunkard

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Incorrect good sir, if your still positive would you mind filming a rollback to your pre NoDo backup then pinning a pic to show us? That way if it really was possible (which it wasn't) we could take action on it by asking Microsoft.
Yes, I would mind, this phone is my life line, and screwing around with it just to satisfy this debate is not a productive use of my time. I don't care how certain you are, I vividly remember pinning several images of reference diagrams the first week I had the phone. Then I didn't use that feature after that, and only noticed it was gone when I saw this thread, and checked for myself. It's possible I'm mistaken, and had actually pinned some other part of the pictures hub, but then why would I and at least one other think this feature WAS there, and then went missing?

Perhaps YOU wouldn't mind filming a rollback to pre-nodo to show whether the feature is there or not.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I would mind, this phone is my life line, and screwing around with it just to satisfy this debate is not a productive use of my time. I don't care how certain you are, I vividly remember pinning several images of reference diagrams the first week I had the phone.

Can't we get someone with a v1.4 Focus, and lacking NoDo, to settle this debate.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

drunkard

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any "version" number under the battery, just the IMEI, S/N, and UPC numbers... You sure that it's not different for some carriers phones. I'm on Rogers in Canada.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any "version" number under the battery, just the IMEI, S/N, and UPC numbers... You sure that it's not different for some carriers phones. I'm on Rogers in Canada.
It might be r.1.3/1.4 but that doesn't matter if your focus is on NoDo then you have r1.3 since Samsung and Microsoft are still ironing out the memory issues with the r1.4 models

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
They can pull their battery and look at the little label (v1.3 or v1.4) but if they are unable to update they probably already know.

them not getting the update isn't funny, but the bolded just made me laugh. lol.

"they probably already know"

haaaaa

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I don't remember this feature pre-Nodo, but this reminds me - Has anyone discovered a fix for the issue were mobile uploads, the SkyDrive camera roll and Facebook uploads disappears from the Puctures Hub? I've had three Focuses and they've disappeared from each.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

kallemia

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
This is a slightly crude method of doing it, but it works. Still would be nice to have an option straight from the pictures hub though.
It's slightly crude in some ways, but advanced in others... for example, I can zoom in and "crop" the picture without having to actually manipulate it.

Still, I agree that there should be a way to do this from the WP7 OS/Picture hub.

And, this was never a feature of pre NoDo. I tried many times to find a way to do it. It wasn't there.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't remember this feature pre-Nodo, but this reminds me - Has anyone discovered a fix for the issue were mobile uploads, the SkyDrive camera roll and Facebook uploads disappears from the Puctures Hub? I've had three Focuses and they've disappeared from each.

Does this happen all the time or only when your radios (3G and WiFi) are turned off? You need an active connection to see these folders.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Does this happen all the time or only when your radios (3G and WiFi) are turned off? You need an active connection to see these folders.

All the time. The only time I kill my network connections is when my battery is at risk of dying and I can't get it charged immediately. Those folders are simply no longer available even though I see my mobile camera roll and SkyDrive on live.com, and the Facebook photos show up in the Picture Hub's What's New feed. Not majorly annoying, but sometimes I want to grab a photo I synced on SkyDrive and have removed from my phone, and hitting the website isn't convenient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte