Idea for notifications

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
On the Zune HD u can pivot left(swipe right) and it shows now playing and history and such, wouldn't that be a great spot to keep now playing and have a list of unread notifications that u could swipe or interact with?? Just sounded cool to me

Sent from my htc trophy using Board Express

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Yea from what I have seen it doesn't look like mango is changing notifications at all, but hopefully we can see a update early next year that could bring some improvement

furygoalbrtis39

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nice idea Starblade876, like a long press on the Start button to pull them up at the top or like a whole new app?

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
That would be cool, maybe some little icons up top of screen, andhold start button and they slide out a la wp7 style, similar to how tiles fold away

JAStark27

May 14, 2011
Visit site
I love starblade876's idea on this one. Voice command goes to long press on search button just like the android phones and a long press on start button for notifications sounds great you should def send that to Joe Belfiore on twitter or something and suggest that. I bet they take that idea it's a little different and not a rip off of another os its very very original. Atleast I have never heard of another operating system doing that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6