06-17-2011 08:04 PM
29 12
tools
    Lol did you watch that Nokia and Carl Zeiss video? They compare pics with an iPhone 4 and it makes the iPhone pics look like they were taken by a 3 year old lol.
    Googling it as I type... lol.
    06-17-2011 10:42 AM
    Lol did you watch that Nokia and Carl Zeiss video? They compare pics with an iPhone 4 and it makes the iPhone pics look like they were taken by a 3 year old lol.
    oh man!!!!!!... lol. i'm on craigslist looking for an n8. ;p

wonder if anyone wants a couple of android devices i'm willing to trade. ha.
    06-17-2011 10:49 AM
    oh man!!!!!!... lol. i'm on craigslist looking for an n8. ;p

wonder if anyone wants a couple of android devices i'm willing to trade. ha.
    I was also thinking about getting one but Symbian... Meh, lol I'll just wait for the phone with the real OS in it lol. I know they said one khf the two devices they're launching this year is a Europe heavy device possibly exclusive. I'm hoping the second one is available in the U.S. cuz if not that would total bull****! I mean, what a way to re-enter the U.S. Market...
    06-17-2011 12:24 PM
    I was also thinking about getting one but Symbian... Meh, lol I'll just wait for the phone with the real OS in it lol. I know they said one khf the two devices they're launching this year is a Europe heavy device possibly exclusive. I'm hoping the second one is available in the U.S. cuz if not that would total bull****! I mean, what a way to re-enter the U.S. Market...
    exactly... it'll probably be some of the same bull**** again. it's annoying to say the least.

i was looking at the app support for symbian and was really thinking hard... i didn't pull the trigger. if i find an even trade for my inspire 4g + aria, i'll do it. other than that, i guess i'll wait.
    06-17-2011 08:04 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD