Oh my, that person has a wp7 device!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Do you get excited when you see someone with a wp7 device?

Yesterday... I was on the bus back home after being mad I didn't take my car in to the city for a meeting at work when I noticed someone with an HD7/HD7S (too far too notice the network). I forgot about being mad and was like yay, he has a wp7 device.

Are you a wp7 device spotter?

Are you glad or get excited when you see someone with a wp7 device?

Do you engage in any conversation if you see someone with one? I would if it was the pretty girl that was in the row behind him... she had an i***** (lol).

If you do engage, how do you start it?

Are you ever engaged because you have a wp7?

It would have been cooler if he had a Focus :p, but any wp7 device is cool IMO. I took a picture, but it was blurry. I'll still post it in a few after uploading to photobucket.

Reactions: TheDvlsAdvc8

rpm5101

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I always love to see people with WP7 phones. An old friend of mine came out to the bar with us last night. When he got there, I noticed he was using an HTC Surround. I got to talking about it with him and he said that he had jumped into a pool with his Focus in his pocket, so he got the Surround as a temporary replacement. I've only seen one other person before him with a WP7 device, and it was a Focus as well.

tiny

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Haha yeah. I've now seen three in public. Which is actually pretty encouraging considering I live in a town of 30K.

TheDvlsAdvc8

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I saw a person with a Focus for the first time this weekend here in Huntsville, AL. Young guy, maybe 20 years old.

Not really sure why I thought it was anything special. I guess its like meeting someone thats apart of the same small club.

Luisraul924

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen anyone with it quite just yet, but I would start conversation with them by just saying "hey you have a Windows Phone! Congratulations on knowing how to say no to sucking capitalisms dick!" Lmao jk well I have yet to see one but once I do, I'm sure I'll strike up something to see how they like it.

Devilstar

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I work with two other guys who have windows phone... Notice a guy at the mall with one, but the screen was pretty hammered so I didn't spark up a convo with him

TheDvlsAdvc8

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just said "hey, you're the first person I've seen with one of these..." and showed my phone. He just replied "yeah, its a good phone" but didn't seem to share my excitment at the novelty.

kregstrong

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't seen anyone with one yet :(. I'm so tired of seeing everyone I know with a damn iPhone hahahaha

Sent from my htc trophy using Board Express

Vallos

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Other than my girlfriend, I haven't seen anyone with one yet. I do get the feeling that will change come autumn.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well I work at selling cellphones accesories so I see WP7 devices everyday. Though it's way more exciting when I see a fellow Optimus 7 user. Anyway most of them don't have any clue how to use them so I'll gladly give them tips. ( Though most of them don't want the tips anyway, yep WP7 owners can also be jack*sses. )

One day though I had a great conversation with an Optimus user that was waiting for WP7 Nokia devices and couldn't wait anymore when he saw it, we talked about WP7 for a good 20 minutes. It was great.

caliborn

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
I saw a post similar to this on another forum, tho the person was bashing WP7(I've never seen a WP7 in the wild, blah blah blah).

Just a curious question.....Do you truly take note of the phone EACH and EVERY person you pass during your day has?

That said, I have a few work colleagues that have WP7(2 Focus, 1 Omnia 7, and another Arrive). I also work near a Sprint store and a couple of reps there are carrying the Arrive as well so I think WP7 use is growing here in the Chicago Area...

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
it's blurrier than i thought... he had the dark/blue theme going.

WP_000050-1.jpg

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Duvi was trying to sneak a pic of the flight attendants backside, but was a touch too slow at the draw and got that guys head instead.

Oh, and I hope thats your finger o_O

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Probably could have gotten message count and next appointment info with a new Nokia phone.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss