Oh my, that person has a wp7 device!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well so much for seen more LG Optimus 7 users in my country. My Carrier announced that tomorrow is gonna have the Galaxy S II =(.

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Just a curious question.....Do you truly take note of the phone EACH and EVERY person you pass during your day has?
I do. It's mostly Android phones with iPhones picking up the slack and a few Blackberries here and there. Trying to tell all the Android phones apart from a causial glance is tricky unless I see a carrier logo. I've yet to see someone with a Windows Phone outside of an ATT store.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I can tell what phone someone has across the street most of the time, even if they have a cover on. But I work with phones, except Blackberry I can't tell the Curve from Bold unless I see it phone the back.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I saw a post similar to this on another forum, tho the person was bashing WP7(I've never seen a WP7 in the wild, blah blah blah).

Just a curious question.....Do you truly take note of the phone EACH and EVERY person you pass during your day has?

That said, I have a few work colleagues that have WP7(2 Focus, 1 Omnia 7, and another Arrive). I also work near a Sprint store and a couple of reps there are carrying the Arrive as well so I think WP7 use is growing here in the Chicago Area...

i never really take notice unless things as bright as that on a dark bus shows up. when i took the pic, i believe someone was getting off so they turned the lights on. i also noticed the girl behind him because she was hot -- only noticed the phone way after the fact.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
You know I'm talking makes my day when I see anouther WP user. Its usually something like nice phone windows phones rock. You ever been to a website calles WPCentral check it out some time.... or something like that.

Lately I have been asking people in the XBOX pre game loby just to see how many people there are on XBOX that have a WP. Like a minni survey

:ninja: Dave

PS Wife says sometomes I am a tad annoying...lol

Devilstar

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I've had a few comments on my arrive from other folks, but don't see too many in the wild. Asked my local accessory store if they had anything for my arrive and I don't think they even knew what my phone was lol

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I havn't seen anybody with a WP7 around, but I must add we havn't had an official launch here yet, propably will change after Mango.

People love my Mozart though.

Yakolev

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I've never used an other WP7 Phone so I can't really compare.
I do know its one of the smaller sized Windows Phones and that was exactly what I was looking for, Call Quality is okay and the Camera is fine aswell especially with the Xenon Flash. I guess its just a smaller version of the HTC Trophy.

I've only had it for less than a month (Previous was a N900) and I'm absolutely loving it. I just see nobody else with a similar phone, just the same old Nokia's, Iphones and Samsungs.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I've never used an other WP7 Phone so I can't really compare.
I do know its one of the smaller sized Windows Phones and that was exactly what I was looking for, Call Quality is okay and the Camera is fine aswell especially with the Xenon Flash. I guess its just a smaller version of the HTC Trophy.

I've only had it for less than a month (Previous was a N900) and I'm absolutely loving it. I just see nobody else with a similar phone, just the same old Nokia's, Iphones and Samsungs.

that's the device i was in love with... wish they had a release in the U.S.

it still boggles my mind why they don't release certain devices internationally. kind of stupid actually.

wolf1891

May 12, 2011
Visit site
haven't personally seen another WP7 phone out in the wild yet (but i keep looking!). what I am getting tired of though is all the times that people see me using my DVP and are drawn in by the big bright screen and then what is the inevitable first question I am asked? "hey, is that an iPhone?" .... grrrrr....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99