Oh my, that person has a wp7 device!

Rhody#WP

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't see anyone with a WP7 device.

One time I ran into a friend and we were exchanging contact information. When I woke my phone I had Alphajax running so it took a few seconds to get to my people hub. He said, "you should get with the times and get an iPhone." It doesn't matter how much newer my phone is, many people will still consider the iPhone to be the newest, best thing out there.

On Sunday, I was at the movies. There was a guy in front of me playing with his HTC Evo before the movie started. When the movie was almost over, he checked it because it had a red light blinking. The battery was dead. I thought to myself, that's about right.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
on sunday, i was at the movies. There was a guy in front of me playing with his htc evo before the movie started. when the movie was almost over, he checked it because it had a red light blinking. The battery was dead. I thought to myself, that's about right.

lmao :d

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Had a cashier at a gas station ask about my arrive. He then proceed to go on an Android fan boy trip ( was even wearing a shirt )
Did he show you his phone, or was it under the counter plugged into a charger.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

X7or360

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Besides my father, I've yet to see another WP7 user around here. Also, the I'm WP7 app shows the astonishing amount of 3 devices in my city. :D

P.S. First post ever :)

Reactions: ikkf

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
what's funny is that I notice I get a lot of double takes when people see my Focus. when i'm on the bus going to and coming from work, i'll notice quite a few eyes on my baby. today was one... he did the double take and then he just watched. of course i put on an extra show, so he could see how smooth wp7 was.

*pause*

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
What did you did? When my car broke down I was taking the bus and browsing some boards and some woman near to me had her eyes locked dead on my phone. Then she move and set next to me.

I freak out, I though she was gonna mugged me or something. My phone is sometimes and little too sexy.

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Besides my father, I've yet to see another WP7 user around here. Also, the I'm WP7 app shows the astonishing amount of 3 devices in my city. :D

P.S. First post ever :)

The Dude, where's my update app? shows the huge amount of 2 devices in my country. I guess it's only a matter of time before I find that other one /s

:)

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The Dude, where's my update app? shows the huge amount of 2 devices in my country. I guess it's only a matter of time before I find that other one /s

:)

Well....the 2 devices that have that application installed and are broadcasting themselves with it ;)

X7or360

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
The dude where's my update app shows about 105 users in my country. But there's another app called ...I'm a WP7! that shows the actual location of other WP7 uses near you. That's where I see 3 devices :D

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yah but those apps are always dependent on other people installing them. They can't show you phones if the app isn't installed on them.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I have yet to see someone with a WP7 device. I'm basically advertising this platform to everyone I know. I feel like lone ranger, but a unique one. ;-) I have the app "I'm a WP7", and I only see 3 in my area, which is weird cause I heard WP was selling well here.

Sent from my LG Quantum using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
What did you did? When my car broke down I was taking the bus and browsing some boards and some woman near to me had her eyes locked dead on my phone. Then she move and set next to me.

I freak out, I though she was gonna mugged me or something. My phone is sometimes and little too sexy.

Started using everything... from ESPN ScoreCenter to Rowi. I even sent a twitter update from the photo app after sending an update just in case he used another smartphone. I used the back button like a mofo. Show him a little multitasking w/o Mango. He must of been saying "damn... that's a smooth phone". Ha.

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
Well....the 2 devices that have that application installed and are broadcasting themselves with it ;)
With that app, if you zoom in enough on the map, you can actually see where their house might be. Luckily, most maps misplace my house, so I shouldn't be getting any break-ins for my Arrive... :eek:)

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Have 15 users within 15 miles of me in Florida, including three in my town. If you use your postal code instead of location, no risk of prowlers.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
No wai!!! I finally saw someone with a WP7 device, in my small town away from the "biggest little city" no less. It was at the little local auction here. She had an LG Quantum, pink on dark theme. I couldn't kinnear her though because my phone died (it lasted a day and a half, so it was definitely my fault :p). Also, I'm pretty sure, if I had, the people behind me would've thought I was a stalker or serial killer and it wouldn't have turned out too well... :ninja:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720