06-23-2011 04:41 PM
36 12
tools
    Ahh, so now I have an ugly phone. At least my duckling will be getting 7392 in a couple days.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    lol funny but true.

On a more serious note though, I have to say that all launch devices are pretty underwhelming, and if you think about it, it shouldn't be surprising.
    06-22-2011 11:13 PM
    lol funny but true.

On a more serious note though, I have to say that all launch devices are pretty underwhelming, and if you think about it, it shouldn't be surprising.
    I'm hoping for a lot of new higher end WP7 devices when Mango launches. Here's to hoping for a September release of Mango.
    06-22-2011 11:34 PM
    I'm hoping for a lot of new higher end WP7 devices when Mango launches. Here's to hoping for a September release of Mango.
    I'm very positive it'll be rolled out mid-October. With devices launching by the end of October.
    06-23-2011 12:18 AM
    I'm very positive it'll be rolled out mid-October. With devices launching by the end of October.
    Hmm, I'll have to see if I can wait that long to get a new phone, my upgrade just came up, and since then I've been searching around to see what phone I want to get next.
    06-23-2011 12:34 AM
    Ahh, so now I have an ugly phone. At least my duckling will be getting 7392 in a couple days.

My Focus received the 7392 update last month, on it's own, with no forcing. :happy:
    06-23-2011 07:32 AM
    The HD7 and HD7s look nice IMO.
    Every Windows Phone looks ugly next to the Focus. My Optimus 7 hold up a lot and I was able to call it the winner until I unlock both phones, That screen is amazing.
    06-23-2011 07:54 AM
    .On a more serious note though, I have to say that all launch devices are pretty underwhelming, and if you think about it, it shouldn't be surprising.
    No argument there. But if I had to choose between, super-duper hardware w/laggy OS (insert your own conclusion here) or mediocre hardware with smooth as silk OS, I would always choose the later. Don't care if it's a TV, car or toaster oven. Its what's on the inside that counts. Bling is well, bling.

06-23-2011 09:08 AM
    No argument there. But if I had to choose between, super-duper hardware w/laggy OS (insert your own conclusion here) or mediocre hardware with smooth as silk OS, I would always choose the later. Don't care if it's a TV, car or toaster oven. Its what's on the inside that counts. Bling is well, bling.

I agree.
    06-23-2011 10:00 AM
    My Mozart is smooth as butter, I guess it must be the Demo units you used. I actually bought a Nokia X3-02 today to act as my reserve phone for Sporting and stuff I wouldn't risk my Mozart, Damn its slow.
    06-23-2011 11:01 AM
    The HD7 and HD7s look nice IMO.
    I agree, I think the HD7S is the most high end looking WP7 available right now.
    06-23-2011 11:12 AM
    My Mozart is smooth as butter, I guess it must be the Demo units you used. I actually bought a Nokia X3-02 today to act as my reserve phone for Sporting and stuff I wouldn't risk my Mozart, Damn its slow.
    The Mozart looks a lot like the Sensation, is purdy =).
    06-23-2011 04:41 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD